5. Day Out

Yesterday night gave me so many different emotions of Miles. It was about 7 o'clock in the morning and I was eating my breakfas, then I got knock on my door. I got up in my sleeping clothes and opened the door, it was Miles.

"Oh hey! Sorry I didn't know you were coming over yet." I said. "No, sorry I should've texted first, are you ready to go?" He asked.

"Miles it's 7 in the morning. I literally just woke up, but I was gonna get ready after I ate, but come in, I'll get ready now." I said while shutting the door behind him.

Miles sat on my bed and he saw the album on my desk. I'm in bathroom changing and he yells from outside. "Who are these people in your album thingy?" He asked.

"Oh that? My friends gave it to me before I left, and of course they were my only 4 friends. You could look through it if you want to!" I yelled while peeping out of the door.

As I finish putting on my bathing suit I head out and get my shorts on. Miles points at a picture... "That's the guy I met over skype, right?"

"Yeah thats Sam he's..." I stopped. "You're boyfriend?" Miles said. I didn't want to hurt his feeling but I couldn't lie either, I told him. But it should've seemed quite obvious. Miles's voice suddenly got lower. "Lyss, I know, I met him already." He said but then chuckled after.

But to raise his feelings I said, "But enough sadness I'm here with you and I have forever with them, so lets just hang out like we did before!"

He smiled and then we walk down to the beach. When we got there Miles set up the blanket and sat down. "I'm gonna go check out the shore! Wanna come? I'm just putting me feet in." I said while looking down at him.

"Nah I'm fine go ahead." He said to me.

As I'm walking to the water I put my feet in and it's amazing. I can literally see through the water, and the sand looked bleached, and the water wasn't that cold and not warm and it was just prefect.

"Miles, would you mind if I made a youtube video right now?" I asked him. "Not at all." He said.

I set up the tripod and attached the camera to it, and I clicked record.

"HI MY BEAUTIFUL INTERNET PEOPLE! It's Alyssa back with another video. Sorry I haven't been posting, as you could see I'm not in my normal bedroom, but on the beach. Here I'm with my friend Miles! And since it's been a while we are gunna do a 'newly friends Q and A' LETS GET STARTED!" I said into the camera.

"@glamouroxi001 asked 'Where and how did you guys meet and how did your friendship grow?' Well Miles wanna take this one?" I looked over to him. He nodded shyly, "Well we met here on the island and I was introducing myself to a bunch of my neighbors I guess you could call them and this person was one of them." He said punching my arm. I gave him a strange stare since he actually used the word chica... I laughed then added. "We just started to hang out more and that's how we got here." I added.

The video continued for about 10 minutes with a BUNCH of bloopers.

"Last but not least @laila87 asked 'What's your opinion on Alyssa's stuffed animal addiction?' Hmm let's see how you're gunna answer this..." I looked over at Miles and he had a huge smile on his face. "Welp, I think it's stupid and all the stuffed animals she owns aren't cute and aren't furry!" He said in a sarcastic voice. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST SAID THAT."

Miles gave me a hug while I struggled to get away. "I'M JOKING I'M JOKING." I got up and ran away into the water. I heard Miles "Well guys. Alyssa's too upset at me to end the video with me, so I guess she'll see you next week! Bye."

He shut the camera off and then ran to me in the water. "I WAS JOKING!" I laughed and ran away, but he caught up to me and pulled me down into the water. "Tell me my stuffed animals are cute." I said. "Fine your stuffed animals are cute as a button." He said smiling, with his arms around my waist. "Thank you." I said with a smile.

We got up out of the water and sat on the blanket.

"Wanna go walk on the board walk?" He asked. I nodded. Miles and I brought our stuff to our rooms, changed, and went straight to the boardwalk.

As Miles and I walked on the boardwalk we got ice cream and we just sat on the beach. It was 7 o'clock and the sun's setting and it looks so nice, Miles looks at me and held my hand again, but this time, I liked it, and I wasn't that surprised, I felt complete with him next to me. When the sun set the most best part of the board walk came out. NIGHT.

The bright lights came on, all the arcade games came on, and it's just more fun at night because there's loud music playing and sometimes even live entertainment. Miles held my hand for the rest of the night and when I got tired he even carried me on his back.

"Wait here for a second." He said and walked away.

I stood near a railing that was at the area of the board walk and beach and it was a sight to remember with the moon reflecting on the water. Miles came from behind and hugged me, and he bought me a stuffed animal, and it said:

~ Hawaii ~
A place were
Miracles happen.

I could actually say it was almost 3/4ths of me. "Here's another one to add to the collection." He said while smiling.

Miles and I walked home and when we got home our parents decided to let him bunk in my room since theres two beds. So we moved all his stuff to my room. Miles and I ate dinner then went out to the balcony.

"Thanks for tonight Miles, it was honestly one of the best days of my life ever. But how'd you know where to go and stuff?" I asked. "No problem, and every summer my family and I come here for vacation. I'm used to everywhere and I know where everything is."

We looked at each other for a solid 5 seconds and then I leaned in and kissed him.