45. The last full day

I wake up... I feel tears running down my face, knowing it's my last whole day with the people laying right besides me.

I was the first one awake as usual, but I didn't want to wake anyone up, so I walked out of the tent quietly and walked to the edge of the roof and looked over the view.

I inhaled the sweet Hawaii breeze and sighed, "This has honestly been the best summer if my life."

I hear footsteps behind me, I was afraid to turn around. A hand laid on my shoulder and I almost yelled.

"I'm gonna miss you." A voice says from behind. I turn around to see Miles. I start to cry and jump into his arms.

"You've stuck with me since the beginning no matter what shit I put you through, and we only have today and half of tomorrow. Back in Cali I didn't have that many people to be with, I only had Richard, Izzy, Christian, and Bam. But Sam's a douche... but now I have you, Nick, Liam, even though he was weird when I met him, Ethan who I could give my life for, Billy and Olivia, and in just so glad to have all of you, and I wish, I just wish that this summer wasn't ever going to end, and now you're moving to Cali and I'm moving to New York, you're going to have all everyone, and me, well I'm gonna be a small town girl from now on."

"No Alyssa you aren't just going to be a small town girl, you are going to be that one girl who fought through so many challenges, broken hearts, Liam, Sean, stitches, living under a boardwalk, and most of all leukemia. You are one of the most mentally and physically strongest girls that I have ever met, you are the only girl I know who has gone through so much, and be happy, even if you won't be with all of us, just remember that we are all going to have each other no matter where in the world we are. When ever somethings going wrong, just call one of us up, even with the different time differences, just call or text when you need me, I will always love you, no matter where you stand. I'll be with you till death, even if we won't be together. Alyssa Christina, I will love you forever."

Miles squeezed me and kissed my head at I cried and cried. He used my middle name and not my last name which made me even more happier.

"Let's go wake up the others so we don't wast anytime with each other." Miles tells me. We walk back to the tent and wake everyone up, as everyone awake Liam says, "Guys there's something I want to do that I've been wanting to but I've been to scared to."

"What is it?" Ethan asks. "I want to tell my parents I'm gay." Liam said.

"Yes! Oh and by the way Liam, we will all be by your side, no matter what happens." Izzy says.

"Yeah we all will." Christian adds. We all back up the pillows, blankets, and the tent and we drop it down at the room and head to Liam's parents room. All of us except for Liam stayed a bit distanced from the door, Liam knocked and his parents answered.

"Hey Liam, what's going on?" His dad asked. "I have to tell you guys something."

"Yes honey?" His mom asks.

"I'm gay." He said and took a deep inhale and exhale. "Baby can we talk to you inside?"

Liam walks in slowly, all of us wonder what is happening so we stand a little closer to the door.

"RICKY YOU WERE SO QUIET AT THE BEGGING AT THE TRIP, AND NOW YOU'RE HERE, HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GAY, YOU CAN'T BE GAY, WE WILL NOT TOLERATE WITH A GAY SON, WHEN WE GET BACK TO CALIFORNIA YOU ARE PACKING UP AND LEAVING." We heard Liam's mother and father yelling.

"Guys he was just kicked out if his house." I tell them, "I can't take it." I said

I barged into the room "Hi, Mrs.... Um, Okay see Liam is a wonderful son, and he is your son, you should be proud for him, he found what path he wanted to take and he's taking it."