20. Hawaii lights

Authors notes://

Hey guys! So I'm going to bring back the P.O.V.'s this chapter will mainly be on Miles's perspective, thank you all so much for reading!!

*****thanks*****

MILES'S P.O.V.

I wanted to do something amazing for Alyssa. After Hawaii I wouldn't see her anymore, well barely. "Alyssa what's one of your biggest wishes?" She said it was completely lame, but I didnt believe it, she told me that she wanted to the sky lights float.

I was thinking, I then remembered this store down on the board walk, I grabbed $300 and took all the guys with me down.

I pulled over Izzy and told Izzy to make sure Alyssa stays in the hotel room for two days straight I knew it was terrible to waist two days but it was going to be worth it. All of the guys and I go to the kite store down on the boardwalk.

We bought probably over 60 packs with 20 lanterns in each and we bought like 20 lighters.

It was about 6:00 and the boardwalk was packed. I got up on a podium and got everyones attention

"Hi! everyone can I have your attention!" Only a few people looked up but it wasn't enough. Richard then stood up next to me. "HEY EVERYONE WE NEED YOUR ATTENTION!" He yelled, everyone's attention then was on us. So many people looked up. I was really nervous but I had to do it.

I was screaming over the crowd.

"So everyone I have a girlfriend, and she has leukemia, I'm afriad she might not have much time left, she had a small incident yesterday and another one soon before." I said.

I took out one of the sky lighters for a demonstration.

"One of her biggest dreams is to see these sky lighter events or like a festival of some sort."

I lit it up and let the lantern go.

"So tomorrow at 8 pm I want all of you to bring as many people as you can, to come here, and when you see one light come up from the top of that building I need you all to light yours and let it go, please don't be late."

Christian, Richard, Billy, and I all took the packs and handed them out,

"Please if you know any family member or friend please come to this event please help me make my girlfriends dream come true, remember 8:00pm sharp!"

We kept on handing them out and we walked up and down the board walk handing them out and explaining our story over and over again.

I just want this to be perfect.

It was about three in the morning when we got back to the hotel. I walked over to Alyssa on the balcony, kissed her on the forehead and she woke up. "I thought you said two days." She said.

"Yeah two days, not two days and one night." I said and kissed her on the lips. She scooted over and I fell asleep next to her.

||||||| next day |||||||

The guys and I wake up mad early and all of us go jogging around the board walk and just screaming at 8:00.

"Meet in front of the High Sights Hotel today at 7:30 pm for a big lights festival!!" Repeatedly.

Soon enough it was 6:30 in the afternoon and us guys all went back to the girls.

"Alyssa dress nicely, wear what you wore on out first date, the half shirt thing with your skirt."

She looked at me confused and went to change. It was 7:20 and I went on the balcony to see if everyone was there, and so many people were.

"Okay Alyssa come with me, now, and put this around your eyes." "I don't like being blind folded." She said.

"It's okay trust me." I kissed her cheek and she tied it around her eyes. I told Alyssa to wait out side the door while I told my family and her family to follow us and our friends.

"Ready Alyssa? Lets go." I brought her to the roof of the hotel which was really high up.

We stood close to the edge as everyone else stood a little back to take pictures of us. I took the lantern from where I put it earlier and lit it up and took the blind fold off Alyssa and I spoke loud enough that all of our families and friends could hear. I told her not to look down yet.

"Hey everyone so Alyssa said she wanted to see the sky lantern festival, and it was her biggest dream, and I wanted to make it true, so I made my own festival, yesterday and today I went out with the guys and bought over 1,000 lanterns and handed them out."

Christian was video taping and I said to Alyssa. "Ready?" I let go of the lantern and I told Alyssa to look over the edge.

As Alyssa and I looked at all the lanterns come up she started to cry, everyone started to clap for us, and Alyssa looked at me with a smile and tears. "Miles, I really do love you, with all my heart."

I hugged her and when all the lights were let go I took a bull horn and yelled. "Tomorrow night meet up here for the big showing of the big festival, from our point of veiw."

Everyone started to fan out with claps. As Alyssa and I stayed out to watch the rest of the lights go away, I kissed her. "Alyssa I love you, I really do."

We were laying on a blanket, she cuddled up against me, and whispered. "Thank you for making this summer the best one of my life, thank you for changing my life, I love you."

I went on Instagram as we relaxed and someone came up with the hashtag #alyssasdream and there were more than 1,000 pictures posted, and I showed her.

A few minutes later she fell asleep in my arms and that ended the perfect day.

*****thanks*****

Authors notes

Hey guys! How was the chapter? Please comment on how I could make my story better! Thanks for reading and please vote!