10. Go but go where?

-Authors Notes-

Hey guys! Sorry if I miss a day, or get it up late. Just between school and activities like sports and stuff, it's hard to find time to write :( sorry and I'm really bad at doing "POV's" so I'm sorry about that too. But keep voting and sharing my story with your friends! ~ thanks loves ~ I swear the story will get better.

*****Thanks*****

ALYSSA'S P.O.V.

I'm walking on the beach and find this brochure of the island we were on. I found the closest hotel name, and I found my hotel name. It was more then 6 miles away and now I just didn't know where to go. I didn't want to go back. I checked my phone to see if I had any messages and I noticed my screen was still on Ethan's contact.

"Maybe I should call him."

So I did, the phone rang as I waited hesitantly.

Ethan//Hey who's this?
Alyssa//It's Alyssa the one who ran into you yesterday!
Ethan//Oh right! What do you need?
Alyssa//Well I'm kind of, well. Lost in Hawaii. Because I ran away from my hotel and my family because things got weird. Do you think I could stay at your place for one night.

He laughed at me.

Ethan//Tell me about it when I get back, by the way there's another guy sleeping in with us. Just so you know.
Alyssa//That's fine, thanks so much. But what hotel and what room.
Ethan//Sea Heights Hotel level 12 room 43, knock. My friend Thomas is in there. Just tell me when your there so I could tell him to open up.
Alyssa//Thanks soo much Ethan!
Ethan//No problem.

I look at the brochure and see that its only a half a mile away. I walk in and see that this hotel is WAY better then mine.
I go on to the elevator up to their room and knock on the door. "Who is it?" A voice says from the other side of the room.

"It's Alyssa. Ethan sent me here." I said waiting for the door to open.

The door opened and Thomas welcomed me in. "Where do you want to sleep? Pick where ever, except for that bed, that's mine, you could take Ethan's." He asked me.

"On the balcony." I said and opened the sliding door.

"On the balcony?" Thomas looked at me and laughed. "Yeah, all I need is a blanket and pillows and I'm fine." He laughed and stared at me.

"Are you sure you don't want a bed." He asked looking at me like I was crazy. "Yeah I'm sure." I said smiling at him.

Thomas looked at me confused and handed me my stuff. I take them out to the balcony. "Do you need held setting up?" He asked. "Yeah, that you could help me with." He helped spread out one blanket, put the pillow down, and he threw me another blanket.

"So why are you here?" He asked me confused. "Ran away from my hotel, guy issues, just so emotionally unstable right now, it's so bad." I said and sighed. "Wanna talk about it?" He asked. "I'd love to, well if you don't mind."

I went and laid down. I took out my phone and played music. I look out to the view and think... I want to run, I want to leave. I want to completely change my life, but why can't I.

Miles's P.O.V.

As I walk to the left of the beach. I couldn't find any sign of Alyssa. None, no bracelets, no jewelry, no pictures, nothing. This feeling inside of me actually sucks. It feels like it's all gone for some reason.

I'm getting really really really worried about her. I miss hanging out with her and I miss the fun we had. I literally went stranger to stranger asking if they have seen her. Everyone said no.

I went into restaurants and stores, everyone. I then came upon an old elderly man who looked homeless.

"Hi, sir I've lost a friend of mine and I want to know if you've seen her."

I showed him the picture from my phone.

"Yes! Her that little lady went on a run that way." He said.

He pointed behind me. Instead of going left. I had to turn around and go back to the direction of the hotel.

Sam's P.O.V.

As Richard and I search the beach. Richard decided to go check on the board walk.

We found nothing. Nothing at all.

I call Izzy and Christian if they found anything and nothing. I called Alyssa and once again went to voice mail. I just didn't know what to do at that point.

I kept calling and kept texting. I'm scared. I haven't seen her yet and she's out in Hawaii doing something. She has no clue what she's doing and where she is.

Alone, sure shes 18 but she's alone in a place where she doesn't know at all. And she's so uneducated about Hawaii.