33. Olivia and Billy's way out

(Continuation from last chapter)

It's midnight here in Hawaii and after a big day of walking, talking, eating, and fooling around we all decided a bonfire would be a good thing to do.

My phone vibrates and an unknown number shows up on my screen. I check to see who is was from

Sean//Hey it's Sean from mini golfing.
Alyssa//Oh hey! What's up?
Sean//Just chillen on my balcony hbu?
Alyssa//On the beach hanging with my friends, you could come down if you want, we are right outside the hotel.
Sean//I'm good
Alyssa//You really want to stay there with Emily?
Sean//True... I'll be right out.
Alyssa//Bye!!

All of us are sitting on blankets around the fire and Richard's just plucking the guitar. It's so peaceful, without yelling, fighting, and you could even hear the waves. Miles is laying down on the blanket, looking up at the sky. I lay down next to him and I laid my head on his arm.

"You alright?" I asked. "Yeah I'm fine, just thinking." He said. "About what?" I asked.

"Just how amazing this summer was with you, like literally I barely spent anytime with my family. Which I'm kinda thankful for, even though I've been beat a lot."

"Yeah I agree. This summer has been one of the best summers of my life. Even with my leukemia, you made me feel... normal." I say.

As Miles kisses my forehead we sit up, and I get a call from Sean.

Alyssa//Hello?
Sean//Where are you guys?
Alyssa//Well it's easy to find us, we are gathered around a fire.
Sean//Oh I see you guys, I'm heading there.

He hung up and Miles asked, "When are you gonna give him his sweatshirt back?"

"He told me I could keep it, and you know how much I love sweaters and sweatshirts, I wear your baseball sweatshirt all the time. But I'm giving it back to him." I said and laughed.

"Oh, cool." He said. As Liam and Carlie went to go buy some marshmallows, I hear a slight yell.

"Alyssa!" I turn around and jump off of the ground as I see Sean.

"Hey Sean! Thanks for coming! I thought you were gonna blow me off. Oh and here's you're sweatshirt."

"Nah, it's fine. Like I said, it's yours now." He smiles.

I grabbed his wrist and practically dragged him over to the bonfire.

"Guys this is Sean, Sean, these are my friends that's Izzy, Christian, Olivia, Billy, Richard, and Miles. There's also Liam and Carlie, but they are off buying marshmallows and stuff."

"Hey guys, nice to meet all of you, and sorry about my sister, she literally told me everything." He says while shaking everyone's hand.

"Man, it's not you, you don't need to apologize." Miles said.

Sean takes a seat next to me, and asks if we do this everyday. "Well not much we usually do it after a long day."

Finally Liam and Carlie are back and I swear they literally bought twenty bags of marshmallows. I don't know why... but they did.

After we stuffed ourselves with marshmallows I got my softball glove and a baseball glove and threw a baseball around with Miles.

"Is Sean gonna hurt you." Miles suddenly says.

"Miles, you know all guys I meet aren't gonna beat you up, if you're worried about that. Plus he seems way different then how Liam was when I met him."

"It's just that I want you to be safe." He said.

"Well I'm wearing his sweatshirt right now, because he spilled smoothie on me, and that was nice so I'm thinking he's a good guy."

"Alyssa don't judge to quick."

"I'm not but im just saying he seemed really nice, not that he is but he seemed like it."

"But Lyss." He stops throwing the baseball and says. "Please tell be if he's bothering you, or ever starts to."

"I promise I will."

After we take a break from throwing, everyone looked so energized, even at 1:09 in the morning, except for Billy.

I walk over and take a seat next to Billy.

"You okay?" I asked and shoved him over. "Yeah just really upset about leaving."

"Awww Billy! Well maybe in a few months we'll get the whole crew back together for a reunion."

"I would love that. So much." He said and laughed. "So we will plan this reunion, trust me, and we all have each other's numbers so we can still contact each other."

"Good." He said.