8. It's starting

Hey guys this is the first "notes from the author." In this chapter the different point of views will be added. Sorry for the interruption of your reading, but please vote, and also share my story with your friends! Actually I don't care just read. Thanks to all of you for reading!
*****Thanks*****

ALYSSA'S P.O.V.
I ran. I ran as far as I can.
I don't know where I was running to.
I just ran. It was a terrible choice to make. A very terrible choice.
But it was my first instinct.
It always has been my first instinct.

It was a stupid move but I just wasn't thinking. As I got out of the hotel I ran on to the board walk. I tear shed down my face. With a worried look on my face, I looked in a mirror and I saw the distraught in my face. I saw my watery eyes, and kept on walking away.

I put my sweatshirt on and went on to the beach. I took my converse off and walked on the shore feeling the water on my feet. I had my phone but I shut it off. I didn't want anyone to bother me.

I started thinking about Miles, then I started thinking about Sam. Then I started thinking about them being together.

It kept on repeating in my mind. I definitely over reacted about them holding my hands but I just didn't know what to do and my first instinct was to run.

Even with the clear skies, I couldn't see my hotel anymore. I went under the boardwalk and fell asleep.

MILES'S P.O.V.

I tried to take a grasp at Alyssa's hand, I don't know why, but she pulled away from me. Then she ran away. It was a dumb mover for me though. Her boyfriend was standing right there.

But I guess the kiss just ran through my mind and I forgot about Sam.

Sam and I looked at each other confused. For almost an hour Sam and I went searching the hotel. When we positively checked everywhere, Sam called Alyssa even though we already did like a million times. But instead of it ringing a few times, it went straight to voicemail.

"Miles we need so much more help." Sam and I got our families and we even got the two Olivia and Billy.

It was then 9 o'clock and all of us were outside, on the board walk, on the beach, in other hotels, we were all everywhere.

"Miles if we don't find Alyssa today we have to call in Richard, Christian, and Izzy. It would help so much." Sam said.

"Yeah I totally agree." I said to Sam.

It was then midnight and we couldn't find her, we called it a day and we all called it a night. Sam called Richard and Christian and Izzy and they all said their coming. Olivia and Billy slept with Sam and I so we could get closer, and it was fun but I couldn't sleep. The only thing in my mind was Alyssa.

It's crazy, I can't believe she ran. It was about 3 in the morning, and I couldn't sleep. I got up out of bed and grabbed my phone. I went out onto the boardwalk and just walked around looking for Lyss.

I kept on calling and texting just hoping that she would answer. I asked around to random people. I asked them if they had saw her. But no one recognized her and no one saw her.

I sat and just thought. I went and bought a smoothie and continued walking. I kept calling her but she hasn't answered. I sat outside of the hotel for about an hour and she just never came back. It was about 5:40 when I went back into the room.

It was literally impossible for me to fall asleep. I was worried. I care about her. Sure I've only known her for a little while, but it felt like I've known her forever.

SAM'S P.O.V.

I finally get a moment to hold Alyssa's hand. But as soon as I take a swing at her hand, she pulled away, looks at Miles and I and runs. I don't know why but she looked all worried. What did I do.?

Did I do it? I started to get really suspicious about what Miles and Alyssa have been doing. Is he pushing me away from Alyssa? No. He can't.

A few minuets later, Miles and I went to go find Alyssa... Miles and I couldn't find Alyssa, we asked women to look for her in the bathroom, she wasn't in there.

We were gonna keep it a secret, but now we couldn't find her and it was getting serious. We got her family Miles's family and even those new two people who just moved in. We all went out of the hotel.

"Miles if we can't find her by midnight im calling more help from west coast."

"That's a good idea." He said. We all split up and couldn't find her.

It was midnight and I called Izzy, Christian and Richard. Izzy started crying and said all three of them would be here. All of us decided to call it a night and go to bed. The only thing I was thinking about was Alyssa and I was also so curious of Alyssa and Miles's relationship.

I eventually cleared my thoughts, and fell asleep.