30. Over the view

I wake up 5 in the morning. Laying on the bathroom floor next to Miles. I walk out on to the balcony wiping some blood of my face where I laid on him.

I walk and look over what I've been seeing 24/7 over this summer.

I look to my right and see Liam
doing the same thing. I walk as close to the other balcony as I can and I say, "Liam, why do you do this to him. He didn't do anything. It's not his fault I'm not dating you. It's my choice and I chose him."

He looks at me and walks back into his room. I lean against the glass between the room and the balcony and I slid down to a sitting position.

"Gosh I hate my life." I said to myself. I walk back into the hotel room and walk into the bathroom. Miles is waking up and asks if im alright.

"Yeah."

I say as I turned on the shower for Miles. "Come on you have to get clean. We don't need out parents freaking out, again. This stays between all of the teens. No one else."

He gets into the shower, "Miles that was a good thing you did."

"What did I do?" He asked. "You called us so we could hear what happened. now I understand why you were scared. Look Miles if he ever does something like that again please please please come straight to one of the other teens."

"I promise." I walk out of the bathroom to find a change of clothes that look good. I just grabbed a cut t-shirt that said 'SeaWhales Volleyball' and my high waisted shorts.

Miles walked out with a towel around his waist, "Pass me my NorthWick Lions shirt."

"Are you just wearing it because I'm wearing my school shirt?" I asked and smiled. "Maybe... and it's breezy today so wear a sweater." He said. I grabbed one of his school baseball sweatshirts and put it on."

We both laughed, and I threw him his shirt and shorts. "Miles your face." I frown.

"What happened?" He asked. "There's a cut and it's bleeding again." I said. "It's fine, Alyssa it's gonna close sooner or later."

"Miles, can you stop saying everything's going to be fine." I said. "Well it wi-" I cut him off short.

"NO! Nothing never gonna be okay, especially with Liam around."

"Lyss." He says, he looks at me and pulls me into a hug.

"Everything will be done in two weeks."

I frown remembering there are only 2 more weeks, 14 days, 336 hours, 20,160 minuets, 1,209,600 seconds of the best and most weird summer ever and especially, my last days with the love of my life.

"Yeah." I said sadly. "Let's head down to the boardwalk." I stopped him and brought him into the bathroom. I took a towel, wet it, and dabbed it on the cut them out a band aid. I then kissed him.

He grabs my hand and we walk down the hall to the elevator. I take out my camera for one of my weekly blogs for my youtube channel.

"Hey guys it's Alyssa, and I have something serious to talk to you all about. Well I'm in Hawaii right now heading to the board walk with Miles, and I wanted to tell you guys my story on the beach so, I'll get back to you guys in a few minuets."

Miles leads me on to the beach were he opens up a blanket for us. I take out my camera and I start shooting my daily blog and explain to them my story. I set up the tripod so I wouldn't have to hold it and so they could see the beach and Miles next to me.

"Hey guys I'm back, I'm on the beach and I promised to talk to you guys about something. This is the first time I am ever coming out with this in public but with 990,547 of you who care for me im going to tell you. I have leukemia, leukemia is a type of cancer. I found out a while ago and till now, this guy next to me plus my family were the only ones who knew. After this video I hope you all will still care for me and act me like I am a person. I don't want any special treatment, I just want you guys to accept me as me, and I'm up for what ever you guys give me."

I turn the camera off, and lean my head on Miles's shoulder, "Why does it have to be me?"

"Well God has a path for you to take. and this is gonna sound really cheesy but everything always happens for a reason."

It was nine in the afternoon when Miles and I went on a walk on the board walk. we walked further then we usually do since we had the time to.

For the rest of the day Miles and I just explored more of Hawaii like the amazing palm trees and the amazing Hawaiian cultures. It was a really good day, no drama, no blood, just love.

When's we got back to the hotel it was probably midnight, no one was even in their rooms, except for Miles's and my mom.

Miles and I got dressed into comfier clothes and I laid in the bed next to him and his arm around my shoulder. We laid down and watch tv until we both fall asleep.

*****thanks*****

Authors notes:

Hey guys! I'm soo sorry if I missed days to write, I just have such a busy schedule and my only free time to write is at night (in New York) so I'm usually really tired.

I'm sorry for slacking off and I'm sorry if this chapter wasn't good.

But please comment and vote!