44. Two more days

I wake up on the balcony with a blanket over me and my arm wrapped in a t-shirt.

I walk inside and see no ones in here. The room looked different, maybe I was still dizzy from everything.

I walk into the bathroom and unwrapped my arm. I yelled, it hurt. I looked down and see a gash, it was still bleeding, so I went to the hospital.

I went up to the lady at the desk, "um hi, I was playing around and I ran into a concrete wall, and something sharp was in it and I dragged my arm against it when I fell." Well that was a total lie

"Let me see it honey...I'm Nurse Mosey... Oooo how long ago was it?"

"Last night, I passed out so I don't remember what happened after."

"Well you obviously need stitches, let's rush you to room 204 let's go, we need to stop the bleeding."

She puts me on a wheel chair and pushes me to room 204. She laid me on the bed and took this rubber strap and tied it around my arm and she did that three other times on the cut

"Did you ever go here before and if you did who was you're doctor?"

"Doctor Livingston." I say.

"Let me rush out and get him, do you want to make a phone call to anyone?" She asks.

"Yes!"

"You could use your phone or I could provide you with one."

"I have mine, thank you."

The nice lady walked out of the room and shut the door, I took out my phone with my arm that wasn't cut and I called Ethan. I was actually about to cry from the pain.

"Hello? Alyssa where are you?"

"I was in the room this morning and you weren't there so I left to the hospital."

"Alyssa we were in our room ever since last night. We woke up and you weren't here."

"No... I woke up and you guys weren't in the room."

First there was silence and then Ethan said, "Alyssa stay at the hospital, don't move."

"Well I can't move because I'm getting stitches in a few."

"Good, what room are you in."

"204."

He hung up.

Wait, if I woke up in a different room then them, who's room was I in, and how did I get there?

A few minutes later the doctor comes in. "Alyssa if you want the stitches I would have to give them to you right now." "Yes please."

I took a pill they provided to knock me out so I wouldn't feel anything.

**after stitches**

I wake up and see the nurse that helped me earlier. "Well good morning!"

"What's going on?"

"Well we just finished the stitches in your arm."

"When can I go home?"

"In 45 minutes! Oh and there's someone here to see you, do you want them in?"

"Yes please."

As I was waiting for Ethan to walk in someone else does, "Well helloo."

I look up to see Nate. "Nate get away from me, now."

"I don't have to." He said. "Nate leave." He grabs a hold of my arm with the stitches. I reached for the nurse assist button but he swatted my arm away.