28. Lies, lies and more lies.

I wake up a few hours later from being passed out, my nose bridge hurt when I whipped the sweat off my face. I got up to go to the bathroom, and the first person I immediately saw was Miles.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked. "They're all at the teen lounge, but they should be coming back down about now." He said and sat next to me.

Miles brought me down to the lobby and got ice cream. When we were heading back to the elevator, Liam got out. "Miles I'm going to talk to Liam."

"Alyssa are you sure about this?" Miles asked. I nodded. Miles got into the elevator, and I caught up to Liam.

I grabbed Liam's wrist and walk him out into the beach and went on a little walk with him so we could have sometime to talk.

After about a minuet or two of just silent walking Liam looked at me and said, "Look Alyssa I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to hurt you like I really didn't. It was a total accident."

"Look Liam, I believe you. But I just don't get why you're being so violent and protective. That isn't love, that's emotional and physical abuse." I said. He looked at me with a weird face. "Why?"

"What do you mean, why?" I asked him. "Why do you believe me? I've given you a million reasons on why you shouldn't believe, and not many on why you should, and you still believe me. Why?"

"Liam, you're seriously confusing me, it seems like you don't want me to believe you." I said to him. "I do want you to believe me, but it seems like the love of your life hates me." He said and put his hands into his back pockets.

"He does hate you." I said. It's not like I was going to sugar coat this topic. "Why though?"

"Why? Really why? You're asking why? You beat him up, and you never apologize. I'm only forgiving you, because you said you didn't mean to hurt me. But you have never a apologized to the right person." I said

"Well, I really am sorry." He said. "Even after that you're still saying that to the wrong person." I said.

We walked back and we got into the elevator with Liam and went back to the room. I burst into the room and laid on the bed.

I scan the room but only see Carlie, Richard, Olivia, Billy, Christian, and Izzy.

"Guys where's Miles and Liam?" Seriously, even after all that. In concern I burst into the other room.

"Miles look I'm sorry, I should have beat you like that, I just wanted Alyssa all to myself." But then a little mumble.

As the mumble finished Miles face lit up in fright and he said, "It's okay I'm sorry too." That made no sense to me.

Liam walked out of the room, and I shut the door, "What did he say to you?" I asked him.

"He just apologized." Miles said without making eye contact.

"Miles you know I know you better than that. Whenever you lie or whenever you're hiding something, you don't make eye contact with me. Tell me."

Miles shook his head, then looked at me. "Lyss, I'm not lying, he just apologized that's it, I swear."

"Miles can you get Liam in here really quickly, like now." I said while tapping my foot.

He walks out and Liam comes in. "Is everything alright?" He asks me. "No, what did you say to Miles."

"I just apologized." He said. "That's not what it seemed like." I said really concerned. "Well I'm telling the truth."

Liam then marched confidentially out of the room, I am then the only one left in the room, deep in thought. A few minutes later I get up and walk into the other room.

As I get into the other room Miles is holding an ice pack to his face, "What happened to you now?" I asked, sat next to him, and held his hand.

I lowered the ice pack to get a glimpse of his face. "Miles, what happened?"

It was all purple and looked swollen. I gave somewhat of a death stare to Liam, he mouthed, "I didn't do anything."

"Where is everyone?" I asked. "The lounge." Liam said.

"We were just fooling around." Miles said and fake laughed. I look at Liam and he looked away.

Ugh something's going on that I don't know about and I need to find out what it is.

*****thanks*****

Hey guys sorry I missed yesterday's post! I was really busy, and so was my co-writer. We are so sorry! School, sports, and out of school activities are draining my life out right now... I'm so sorry to all of you.

Please comment
Please vote
Thanks to you all!