38. It was just a bracelet

"Oh my god Ethan you have no idea how freaking happy I am to see you here again. Let's bring you're stuff to the other room, my stuffs in their and I'll bunk there with you!"

I crutch over, walk in with Ethan and shut and lock the door behind me. I take a seat on the bed with Ethan,  "I'm so glad that you're here. What made you come here?" I asked

"I missed you and everyone else and I wanted to visit for the last week in Hawaii. Plus for some reason I felt like you needed someone to talk to, you've seemed really stressed about the past few days." He said.

"I'm so glad. And yes definitely, it's like I can't talk to anyone here about stuff, I don't know why, but let's get you un packed and stuff and AHG I'm so happy." I said and laid down in the bed.

"Let's head down to the beach for a little, unpacking could wait." Ethan says.

"Away from all of them? Just with you? Just to talk? Yeah I'd be glad to." I took a blanket, Ethan and I headed down and got some smoothies from Jackie's Drinks.

We went on the beach and sat down. "How's it been with out me?" He asked and sipped his smoothie.

"To be honest, really weird." I said and took a sigh.  "In what ways?" Ethan asks.

"It's just that I've barely had anyone to talk to, like with Liam being gay, me having to choose between Sean and Miles, Olivia and Billy leaving, I've been like upset lately."

"Well at least you have me now!" Mm he says with a stupid smile. I laughed and smiled, and looked out to the ocean. "See this is what I need, at least an hour with you, peaceful, quiet, moments and we could actually talk about stuff without getting interrupted."

"Hahaha yeah, this is nice." Ethan says. I then lay back so I'm looking up at the sky, "I hope everything gonna be alright."

"When I'm here with you everything hopefully will." A few minutes later as the sun is setting Ethan and I head back to our room and finished unpacking.

A knock on the door causes Ethan to get up and open it. "Hey can I talk to Alyssa really quickly?"

I look at the door and see Sean standing there, Ethan looks at me and I say, "Yeah, I'll be right out."

I take my crutches and crutch over to Sean, "I got you something... close your eyes."

A chill when down my body as I felt a necklace wrap around my neck, "It says Hawaii, with a heart next to it and our names are engraved in the back."

I put my hand over it. "Thanks Sean, but I can't take this. It just feels wrong to me." I said. "Just take it as a sign of our friendship." He said and smiled.

"Thank you." I said, he then pulled me into a hug and a door slams. "Get the hell away from her you bastard." Miles stomps over and punches him in the face.

"MILES WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" I yelled.

"NO WHATS WRONG WITH THIS STUPID ASSHOLE WHO'S ALL OVER YOU." Every punch gets harder and harder, I barely could walk so I barely could do anything

"MILES STOP, NOW. ETHAN! LIAM!" I yelled for their help.

Ethan and Liam both rush out of the rooms at the same time to pull Miles away from Sean.

Liam and Ethan rush Sean into the room with everyone in it while I tell Miles to go to the other room, I followed Miles and locked the door behind me.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU HATED LIAM FOR BEATING YOU OVER ME AND ITS LIKE YOU TWO SWITCHED PERSONALITIES." I yell at him.

"HE WAS ALL OVER YOU WHAT ELSE WAS I SUPPOSE TO DO?"

"MILES DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND, IT WAS JUST A HUG. JUST A HUG."

"MAYBE HE WAS GOING TO RAPE YOU, YOU NEVER KNOW."

"HE WOULD RAPE ME IN A HOTEL HALLWAY? YEAH OKAY THAT MAKES TOTAL SENSE." I yell

"I WAS JUST TRYING TO PROTECT YOU."

"NO YOURE JUST PROTECTING YOURSELF."

I ripped off the charm bracelet, threw it at him and limped out of the room and banged the door behind me.

I hop into the other room so see if Sean was okay, his face was bruised with, he was laying outside on the bed I would usually sleep in. I'm probably gonna sleep in it tonight with Sean. NOT SEXUALLY.

I hop outside and cuddle up to Sean, "I'm sorry."

"At least you didnt get hurt." He said. I hugged his arm and laid my head on his chest and eventually fell asleep.