15. Our Lazy Day

It's 6 o'clock in the morning, everyones still up, and we planed to go to bed but I personally couldn't. So it was a sleepless night for me. Everyone else seems to be dead at 8. So I just headed down to the board walk for some breakfast for all of us, and more stuff to do.

As I'm walking down I see this dog walking around the board walk. It seemed stray, so I got some fries and called the dog over. Yes okay, fries. Don't judge me.

The little jack russell came over and I sat on the ground. I looked for a collar but he didn't have one, and it was a he because he had male parts... (not getting into detail)

"Hey boy! Wanna come back to the hotel with me?" Yes I talk to animals like they're humans. Don't judge me on that either.

I went to this near by animal store thats only a few minuets away and I bought a leash and a collar. I put it on him and he licked my face.

"There ya go boy." I said and smiled. I walk him around the board walk and brought him into the hotel, I went up to the lady.

"Hi can you please send room service to my room?" I said. "Yes mam' I can!"

I gave her my room number and spoke. "Tell room service to send up some pancakes and bacon! Thank you!" I didn't bother getting McDonald's for everyone. I just got fries which is the only thing I eat from McDonald's.

"No problem and cute dog!" She said out loud. "Thank you!"

I say walking away, thank goodness this hotel allows dogs. But there is a near by pet hospital that would be more than grateful to have him.

As I went up to my hotel room, it was about 9 and everyone was surprisingly awake, that was only like three hours of sleep for all of them.

I put the little jack russell in my sweat shirt and rolled him up so they all wouldn't see. "Hey guy and girls I got a little gift!"

They all look at me exited. "So I was on the board walk and saw him and he was stray." I let the jack russ out of my sweatshirt, they all crowded around him. "He's so cute!!" Olivia yelled and hugged him. "Yeah!!" everyone else said agreeing.

As everyone else is distracted Sam pulls me out to the balcony. "Alyssa I have to ask you something about us. I want to know if you love me." He said. All of a sudden my smile went to a straight face.

"Sam right now I don't know." I said, my hands started getting sweaty and I started shaking.

"Well I lo-" He was cut off by Miles telling us room service was here. I bolted in trying to ignore the awkwardness of Sam and I.

Sam then comes in and punched Miles straight in the face. My head then felt like someone stabbed it in the back. Then a pain rushed from my head down my body and I like stopped dead in my tracks. I started having major heart palpitations.

"SAM WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" Billy yelled out. Sam then jumps onto Miles and starts physically brutally beating him. I felt like my feet were glued to the ground and my heart felt like it was stopping.

Everything comes to a blur as I see Thomas and Ethan pull Sam away. "Miles why don't you stay in here with us the girls and Ethan too. Thomas, Billy, Richard, can you guys stay with Sam and keep him sane." Olivia said.

Miles tries his best to say the word "Yes."

I march back into the guy's room swaying, like I couldn't walk and I pulled Sam back into the room, everyone else went to check up on Miles.

"SAM WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ABOUT, HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO YOU." I yelled with all my might. With every word I felt as if I was getting poked with a needle in my heart.

"YES ALYSSA YES HE DID, HE STOLE YOU FROM ME." Sam yelled back. "SAM I'M NOT JUST YOUR'S, YOU CAN'T CONTROL MY LIFE AND WHO I HANG OUT WITH AND WHO I LOVE! YOU JUST CAN'T!"

Sam with a raged look in his eyes, pushed me out of the room and locked the door. I fell to the ground, my heart started beating faster, everything just stopped, then everything went black.

Soon enough I woke up, I woke up with my head laid on Ethan's leg. Thomas was kneeling besides me holding a glass of water. I sat up and Ethan leaned me over to lean on him. I took the glass from Thomas.

"What happened, where am I?" I asked. "Lyss we're in the deck of the teen lounge, we're keeping you distant for a while. You're mom told us how when you become stressed to the point you can't take it, you pass out. Sam still locked him self in the room, and Your parents are helping Miles." Thomas said.

Soon, Nicole came out onto the balcony and sat next to us. "Hey baby girl, you alright?" She asked me and rubbed my shoulder. "Yeah I'm alright." I said.

"Well my mom said you should come back downstairs and take a nap in our room. For quiteness." Nicole said. I smile and nodded. I stood up and I was so fatigue that I fell back down.

Ethan then picked me up and carried me to the elevator and to their room.