40. Who could I trust?

IM GOING TO ADD P.O.V.'S!

*****thanks*****

Alyssa's P.O.V.

*1:00pm, 5 more days till end of vacation.*

"Oh my freaking god putting on shorts with a cast is so freaking hard." I say as I struggle to get my shorts past my ankle.

"Well you have to try." Sean says while on his laptop laughing. "Casts make it so hard for me to look nice." I said. "Well you look beautiful to me no matter what." He said.

"Let's call all of them back here so we could go on a boat. My mom rented one this morning for the rest of the trip."

When everyone gets up we got ready and Nick got his boating drivers license.

When we got into the boat Nick took the wheel and drove out into the ocean, but we weren't far.

The water was practically see through, we could see all the little fishes. I stood up at the edge if the boat when Ethan pushed me in, Ethan jumped in after and everyone started jumping in, I tried to pull my self up but the weight of the wet cast kept on pulling me down.

Nick came over and helped pull me up,

"Thanks." I said while taking a seat next to him. "You okay?" He asks. "Yeah, but Nick I want to ask you something."

"What's up?" He asked. "What happened between you and Jenn?"

"Well when I met Liam you know, I couldn't stay away, but Jenn kept pulling me away. One day Liam asked me to come over and after she did, and I went with Liam and she yelled at me. and then she wouldn't talk to me. I then told her I was gay and she kicked me out."

"When did this happen?" I asked him. "About two days ago." He said. "And where have you been living? And where's your stuff?"

"In a motel... my stuffs in the motel." He said, I saw a concerned feeling on his face.

"Nick I'm two years younger then you but I'm still smart. Don't lie to me."

Nick takes a seat and sighs. "Underneath the board walk, my stuff is there."

"Nick why didn't you tell anyone?" I asked, he shrugged. "Right when we get back we are getting your stuff and heading to the hotel. Now give me a hug."

As he hugs me I push him in and he pulls me in with him.

Then Sean comes over and helps me back on the boat. We look at everyone having fun and it gave me such a good feeling inside. Everyone came back on the boat, "You guys ready to go back to the hotel?" Liam says.

"Nah let's take a few minutes just to lay down and look at the sky." I say. We left a few minutes later.

"Hey guys! How about when we get back to the hotel we get changed and dried off we have a bonfire!" I yell over the motors. Everyone nods their head.

When we got back I told Nick to bring me to where he has been living. A bunch of bottles, cans, plastic, and his luggage.

"Nick this is terrible." Yet I knew exactly how it felt sleeping under there. I helped him roll his luggage to our hotel and we made out another sleeping chart.

It was about 7:09 and we all headed to the beach.

"Carlie, you're not coming?" I asked. "Nah I don't feel so well." She said. "Well if you want, just come down, or call me if you want some s'mores." Liam said.

It took us about an hour to wait for the sun to set, get fire wood, and gets some stuff for the fire. When we lighted the wood Sean gets up.

"Hey where you going?" I asked. "My sister texted me and she wants me to meet up with her at her room, I'll be back in like thirty minutes."