13. Is it a happy ending?

Hey guys it's me, I'm going to take a rest with the point of views but I guarantee they will be back sooner or later! So it will just be from Alyssa's point of view. From now until further notice. That sounded way to official. Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote and please leave comments on what I should do for a better book!! Thank you readers.

*****Thanks*****

It's 8 o'clock in the morning and all of the teens are awake. Let's see who we have...

Miles
Sam
Ethan
Thomas
Richard
Christian
Billy
Olivia
Izzy
My mom
my dad
Miles's mom
Miles's dad
and Nikki, Miles's sister.

14 people in a private room in a seaside diner, I guess this is cool. After breakfast I took my sandals off and took walk over to the shore. "You like being back, don't you?"

A smile comes up on my face as I see Ethan smirk. "Thank you Ethan, if I haven't came back, I wouldn't feel like this, what I'm feeling right now, happy."

"You're welcome." He said while smiling at me. He hugs me and laughs. "What's so funny?" I asked him.

"I never thought I would be ever able to change someones life." I laughed and he said, "Aww that's such a cute laugh! I've never heard it before."

"Thanks for helping, like you're freaking amazing." "Same to you Alyssa."

I smile at him and he walks back to the breakfast, from this point I knew Ethan was considered my brother. I take a seat on a rock in the sand and smile. Something I didn't do in a while. I looked over to all my family and friends and it's good to see them happy and it feels good to be happy.

Miles walks over and sits on the rock and puts his arm around me, I rest my head on his shoulder. "This is what it feels like to finally be back in your arms." I say to Miles.

He smiles at me. "Miles even though I've only known you for half a month, it feels like forever and I can't hide it from you anymore, but first hug me."

He looks at me in silence and he hugs me. He pulls back and I pull him back in. "No don't let go, not yet."

I let him go and he stares into my eyes. "Lyssa, whats wrong?"

"Miles I haven't told anyone about this literally only my family knows. Not even Sam knows this. You're probably not going to believe me, but o haven't told anyone besides my family so I had no clue on how to tell you."

He stares at me in concern. "I have leukemia."

Miles takes my hand with out saying anything to me and brings me back to the diner and he asked my mom if he could bring me somewhere.

"Be back by 8 tonight, please!" She yelled out. "No problem." He grabs my hand and I see the hurt in Sam's eyes.

"Sorry." I mouth to him, and he smiles. "It's okay." He said back. Miles takes me on to the beach and we walked onto the board walk. "Where are you taking me?"

"You'll see." "We only have four more hours to hang out till we have to get back." I said to Miles.

"That's enough time." Miles walks and drags me along, we walk for two hours and it's 6:00 now. He stops and he sits. We're on a dock and theres a blanket laid out, I take a seat next to him.

He told me to look out to the sky and watch the sunset. It was beautiful. It was the perfect shade of orange and red.

"Miles what was this for?"

"I wanted you to see the most perfect sunset, before theres no time left here in Hawaii." I kissed him again. I loved him and I laid in his arms until the sun was all gone. It was seven o'clock, and we walked home.

When we got back to the hotel room, all of us teens hung out in the guys room until it was 2 in the morning. surprisingly it was really clean. When the time came, Miles kissed me goodnight and I went to my room.

As Olivia, Izzy, and get to our room my phone vibrates. It was from Sam.

Sam//So I saw that kiss.
Alyssa//Sorry.
Sam//Does that mean were over?
Alyssa//Idk. I love you, but I also love him. It's too complicated for me right now.
Sam//Alyssa, I just want you to know that I will love you till the end of time.

I didn't know what to answer with. I then went I to deep thought, At 3 o'clock I went out to the balcony. I let out a sigh and whispered.

What's wrong with me?