Part 11

I arrived to work the next day feeling as anxious as ever.

Just to fuck up Harry's nerves even more, Miss Harrison decided to keep him in the waiting room cell overnight to worsen his fears.

But honestly, it messed with me too.

I walked into the office, not even one foot in the room when Trish looked up and told me to stop.

"Miss Harrison wants you to go to the treatment room now. She sounded serious." She stopped writing, examining my face.

"Okay, thanks." I sighed, turning and heading down the halls with my bag still on my shoulder.

The therapy room was near the first hallway of Ward B.

"Kitty Kat? Kitty?" My movement came to a holt when I heard that familiar childish voice.

"Saf, now's really not the time." I walked over to her cell, her bright pink hair beginning to dull slightly.

"Yes, yes I know it's about Harry." Her crazed eyes darted around madly.

"What about him?" I crossed my arms, my heart continuing to beat out of my chest.

"He's talking to me. He's telling me thoughts and they're dark. I don't like them. The dark thoughts. No, the dark thoughts are mean." She sat on the blood stained floor, rocking back and forth.

"Saf calm down okay? He's no where near here." She repeatedly shook her head.

"He calls you his good girl. 'Tells me to be nice to his good girl and not to say anything I shouldn't." Her head harshly hit the ground causing me to flinch.

Crazy laughs filled the air.

"No more words, Saf. No more words and I leave you alone. No more nonsense. No more silly, stupid words to scare my good girl." I frowned, backing away. Someone was speaking through her.

"Um...Saf?" I asked soothingly.

"No!" She suddenly snapped, grabbing onto the bars with wide eyes.

"I am not to talk to you!" Her hands covered her ears as she began to sing, her small body swaying side to side.

After looking her up and down I turned and left, trying to shake the incident off.

Except I couldn't.

I didn't even bother to knock on the observatory door, walking straight in.

"Hazel?" Miss Harrison's confused frown gazed upon me.

"What are you doing here?" I slowly stepped in, examining the room.

A large panel of glass separated us from a small room with two chairs and a table, one of the chairs with restraints on the arms.

I walked over, pressing my hand against the glass.

"I'm...Trish told me you wanted to see me?" The words strained from my throat.

"No?" I turned around to see her walking over to me.

"I never asked for you." A deep frown settled on my face.

But...Trish told me she did?

I turned my head back to the glass as a door opened.

There was my Harry.

A guard held him as he was lead into the room.

God, he didn't look too good.

His curls were an absolute mess, dark circles under his eyes and blood on his lips.