Part 31

Hazel:

I made sure to arrive early to work the next morning. Not many people were here. Good.

I hadn't managed to get much sleep last night, as I was too busy stressing over Saf. And what was happening to her.

My hands were sweating as I made my way over to Ward B. Harry was probably still asleep, so there was no point in bringing him with me. Besides, it would only raise suspicion.

I neared Saf's cell, looking inside. Was she okay?

My heart pounded as I examined her. She lay on her back, sprawled out on the bed with her jumpsuit undone halfway down her body. I winced as I saw the hickeys on her. God it was dreadful.

But she was okay. She was breathing. I let out a sigh of relief, turning around and looking up at our camera. Yes, it was there. I grabbed an empty stool where the guards sat, pulling it up to the wall. I stood on it, biting my lip as I strained to grab the camera.

I grunted, unstrapping it from the wall. Got it.

I jumped back down, placing the chair back. I shoved the camera in my pocket, making my way through the hallways. I nervously smiled as I passed the staff which were here.

The second I stepped into Jane's office, I calmed. She wasn't here yet.

I hesitated, before walking over to her desk and sitting down. I grabbed the camera, popping the disk out. The computer had been left unlocked.

I slid the disk in, fidgeting with my hands as the video loaded.

It appeared on screen, night vision on Saf's room. I fast forwarded the video, but stopped when a figure appeared in her room. I quickly stopped the video. It was clear as day. The figure was Gale.

I covered my mouth with my hand as he climbed above her, undressing her. I couldn't watch anymore, shutting the video off. We had our evidence. That was it. The video didn't need to be watched by anyone else, it just needed to be kept safe.

I took the disk out, securing it safely away in a little bag before putting it in my pouch. I'd lock it away in my desk until it was needed.

Later on, we could all discuss where to go from here.

Harry:

I nervously tapped my foot as I waited for Hazel to get me. I had to wait for what seemed like an eternity. I woke at 8, and it was now 10:30.

I heard footsteps approaching and I perked up. I jumped off of my ropes, walking over to the bars. There she was.

I smiled, leaning against them as Hazel walked over to me.

"About time." I muttered teasingly.

"Sorry, there was an issue with getting out." She mumbled, unlocking my cell.

I stepped out, resting my hands on her hips and pushing her against the wall. Our lips collided, a moan escaping her as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Good afternoon to you too." She spoke against my lips, grinning.

"I've been thinking about you." I reattached our lips, pushing my body up against hers.

"Not now Harry." She giggled, pulling back.

"Princess..." I whined, showering her face with kisses.

"Come on, we've got to get going." She slid past my hold, grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the end of the hall.

I groaned, allowing her to tug me along before I walked beside her.