Part 33

I can't handle my knowledge anymore.

0:48 on the video is (idk how to say this without spoiling it) a key factor to one of the final scenes. Not the video, the song. So idk what you think of this- but let me know.

Mkay- enjoy :)

||

A week had passed. A whole week. The case was starting to feel hopeless.

There wasn't enough evidence against Gale for us to prosecute him, and Saf was getting closer and closer to her death.

It was just me. Alone in my office as I rewatched old footage of Harry.

I sighed, feeling emotional. What if I could never get him out? What if Harry was stuck here forever and I had to watch him slowly die everyday in that cell. And I had to live with the guilt of not being able to save Saf, and to work along side a murderer.

I released my breath, wiping the tears from my cheeks.

There was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" I called out weakly, brushing my face down.

My brow deeply furrowed when Isaac came in, looking absolutely crazed.

"I can't handle it any longer!" He cried, falling back against the door.

"Can't handle what?" I skipped introductions and questions.

He shook his head, bursting into angry tears.

"Let's get you back to Trish-"

"I'm not going back to that crazy fucking bitch!" He yelled, screaming into his hands.

"Isaac. Calm down and talk to me." I mentally checked I had my sedatives just in case.

"She told me to!" He looked up at me with puffy eyes.

"Told you to what?" I spoke soothingly.

"Say those things to Harry. To get him to hit me. She made me say it. She made me do it. I had to tell you. I had to. I had to. God, she's gonna kill me. She's gonna kill me! She told me not to tell! Stupid Isaac! Stupid!" He banged his fist against his head.

What? Trish? Why...why would she do that???

"Did she tell you why?" I knelt down in front of him.

He nodded his head, rocking back and forth.

"Get her away from him. It's not good for her. He's changing her. He's changing too. Change must not happen. Hazel must not go to him. Hazel can't change. She mustn't." He recited the words, his body shaking.

He rose to his feet, sobbing heavily.

"I can't stay. She's looking for me. I can't stay. Please don't tell her. Please don't tell her. You'll only make it worse." He turned and fled, leaving me utterly shell shocked.

What was that? What the hell just happened???

I sunk back against the wall, my heart beating like crazy. Maybe I was going crazy? Maybe this was all just a nightmare. Just all one big nightmare.

I moaned in pain as I heard that same voice in my head from the other day. This time only louder. I covered my ears, the feeling horrible.

"Stop." I hissed, whispers running wild in my brain.

He turns his victims psycho.

I grunted, clutching my hair.

They turn psycho like him.