Part 38

Has anyone seen that video of Harry playing with that little Hawaiian girl at the wedding. Ah it's so cute, he spent the whole wedding with her :):):)

#IwishHarrywasmydad

||

Saf:

It was a pretty good day from here. My guard thought I was dead, so I was left unattended. With my cell door open slightly.

Hazel didn't have the key to lock it, and whether she forgot to get the key or just didn't care, I wasn't sure. But I was damn thankful for having a step closer to freedom.

I didn't cause any trouble, although it was so tempting so have some fun. Instead, I waited it out until later in the day to visit my annoying brother.

I smiled, singing to myself as I skipped around my cell.

I'm not dead!!

I grinned, turning around in circles.

The dark demons swirled around above me, in joy of their extra time with me. I often liked to dance with my demons. And today they were very happy.

Footsteps sounded past my cell with small crying noises. There was only one person who could be A) wondering around freely and B) crying.

Big bro's baby girl.

"Hazel!" I called out, running the short distance to my bars.

I didn't want to give away that my cell door was open, incase she were to lock it. I didn't think she would, but I was too damn excited to see Harry to take risks.

Through the darkness, her body turned back.

I blocked out the cries and screams of my fellow inmates as she trudged back.

"Hey," she smiled softly. It was late at night, and I'm guessing her shift was done. Which meant...

"Ah shit." I breathed out, covering my face with my hands when I realised why she was crying. "You told Harry?"

She looked down at her feet, shaking her head. Her long brown hair swayed with her movement.

"I can't." She whispered. "If I tell him then he's gonna go into psycho mode. And I won't be able to stop him."

I paused, never truly witnessing one of H's meltdowns. And I didn't really want to watch it.

"You don't have to do this." Although, part of the selfish side of me was telling me she had to to spare my life. It was evil and cruel, but then again I didn't want to die.

"I kinda do." She smiled sadly, rubbing her arm. "Look, I better go. Gale's driving us back to his."

I began to chew my lip, angry and annoyed that someone like her had to do something like this.

"Honey." My heart truly ached for her. It really did.

Her gaze finally met mine, her eyes pooling with tears.

"Just close your eyes. It'll be over before you know it." Her nails squeezed into the palm of her hands.

"Goodnight Saf." And with that she turned and left.

I growled as a tall male figure appeared at the end of the corridor, placing his hand on the small of Hazel's back as he lead them away. Fucking Gale.

However, once I was sure the coast was clear I bolted my way to Ward C. Very end corridor. At least, I thought so. That was what I had overheard Hazel say.