Part 15

After reading this chapter, just re look at the photo and imagining him saying 'bring it' to the guards.

||

A week later, and things had gone back to normal with Hazel.

I could see the dirty looks Trish gave me whenever I said something to make Hazel laugh, or the mutters she would make as she walked past me.

But it was fine.

My baby was starting to become who she really was.

It was only a matter of time before I asked her the question which I had been dying to since I first met her.

For some reason, Hazel hadn't came to collect me from my cell for lunch yet.

I impatiently hung from my ropes, grinning to myself as I blew my cigarette smoke into the air.

Things weren't that bad anymore.

I still didn't like Gale though.

Miss Harrison still hated me.

Graham was still gonna get a beating from me.

Trish was still a bitch.

Isaac still was insisting I raped Hazel.

And Hazel was still...still a virgin.

I smirked at the thought, loving how every time I whispered the word her cheeks would flush.

The moment was drawing nearer. When my hands would touch her bare skin, and I would be inside of her.

I moaned a little at the thought of her big innocent eyes begging me for more. I traced my fingers throughout the air, imagining how they would feel inside of her. I was craving her moan, and craving for her to see just how good I could make her feel.

Having not had sex for four years, I was extremely frustrated. I often tried to relieve myself doing sit-ups or press ups, but a bathroom trip only lasts so long-and not long enough to get the job done.

I lay facing the ceiling.

I shut my eyes tightly as I felt my hard on push against the tight jumpsuit.

A shiver ran down my spine as I stroked my hand over the bulge.

"Hazel..." I whispered, gritting my teeth against the cigarette to force myself away from touching my begging member.

"Sorry I'm late." My eyes shot open at the sound of her voice.

A grin slowly spread over my face as I flipped onto my front.

Hazel was busy unlocking the door, humming to herself.

"C'mon, let's go before someone gets suspicious." My lips hadn't managed to seal a kiss against hers yet.

But I knew the second they touched, I would lose all sense of control.

Words couldn't describe how much I had to physically restrain myself from throwing her onto my bed every time she entered my room.