Part 44

Hazel:

Harry lunged for Trish, tackling her onto the floor. He screamed at her, fighting and wrapping his hands around her neck.

I felt helpless, standing there as it all happened.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH! I'M GONNA MAKE YOU PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID!" Harry yelled, his back muscles tightening as he clenched his hands around her neck.

Graham stepped in, throwing him off of her and smashing his back into the wall. But Harry didn't flinch. Graham's fists clenched onto the top of his jumpsuit, his knuckles turning white.

Trish spluttered on the floor, catching her breath.

"Oh, I see she's acquired a little side kick? How sweet." Harry grinned, his feet dangling as Graham held him up.

I wasn't sure whether Harry would recognise me in this state, but he sure as hell was scaring me.

Graham now used both of his hands, choking Harry a little as he pushed even further up.

"Leave him alone!" I snapped, feeling a little voice whisper in my ear.

I clicked my neck from side to side, moving back and forth.

Do it. Get revenge. Revenge him.

Trish rose to her feet, looking over at the psychotic man who was pinned to the wall. He snarled at her, causing her to laugh.

"God, you really are a monster aren't you?" She teasingly wavered her knife about.

Harry yelled out, the veins in his neck now extremely prominent as he fought in anger against Graham.

"Leave. Him. Alone." I clenched my fists, my anger boiling over.

Sweet, innocent Hazel wasn't here right now. Instead, I saw everything in a black light.

Harry looked over at me, an evil grin setting on his face as he began to laugh.

"What're you gonna do about it princess?" Trish smirked, walking over closer to me.

"I'm gonna fucken end you." I seethed, my nails digging into my palm.

"Are you saying that to the scary woman with the knife? God you are stupid." She lunged at me, but I stepped out of the way; throwing her to the ground.

I stared down at her, breathing hard.

"Bitch." She breathed out, wiping her arm across her mouth.

Her legs slid out, kicking my ankles and sending me to the ground. She climbed on top of me, yanking my hair whilst her other hand grasped onto the knife. I yelled out, kicking it out of her hand. It skidded across the floor towards Graham and Harry.

"Get her babe! Hit her!" Harry's voice called out, clearly enjoying this little show.

I kneed Trish in the stomach, taking advantage of when she doubled over. I pushed out from below her, crawling as fast as I could towards the knife.

My finger tips grazed the handle when my body was turned over and Trish now sat above me. She grabbed the knife, holding it length ways across my throat.