Part 29

Instead of having three in our investigation room, we now occasionally had 4. With our newest member, the man himself, Harry Styles.

And today, we had Saf joining us.

Harry had been telling Jane all he remembered and showing her through the security footage of his old asylum she had manage to get hold of.

Right now, I sat on a chair besides Trish: Jane sat behind her desk as usual and Harry was sat across from us, quite clearly unamused as Saf stood behind him braiding his hair.

"Ow!" He muttered for the tenth time as Saf pulled too hard.

"Beauty is pain, Harry." She sighed, trying to make two small plaits to join together in an attempted bun.

"Y'know if I still had long hair I think I would kill myself if I had to deal with you doing this." He growled, crossing his arms.

I smirked, knowing that he always moaned a little whenever I tugged on his roots mid kiss.

"So Saf...you mention playing with Gale sometimes, is that right?" Jane asked, tapping her pen on her lip.

"Uh hu, that is correct munchkin." She beamed, humming a little tune as her eyes focused on the brown curls in her fingers.

"And does he play with just you?" Jane pushed a little further.

"No. He likes to play with lots of inmates, although they're not as pretty as me."

Harry's brow furrowed and he looked at our faces to see our reactions as well. We were all thinking the same thing.

"Does he rape you Saf?" She stiffened as Harry asked it point blank.

"Well-no I wouldn't exactly call it rape because I don't like to be used as a sex object and men don't tell me what to do I tell them so I wouldn't-"

"Saf that's rape." Harry pulled back, looking up at her.

"You're messing it up!" She angrily snapped, putting Harry's head back in place so she could finish the braid.

His face fell back straight. She never snapped.

"Saf..." I trailed off, knowing how scared and inadequate I felt when Gale was on top of me without my permission.

"No, no it's fine. I'm fine." She shook her head, biting her lip in concentration as she pulled at Harry's bun.

"When was the last time it happened?" Trish asked softly.

"I don't know...two weeks ago? He told me to expect him this week." Saf stepped away from Harry, admiring her masterpiece. On top of an already masterpiece.

I looked over at Jane. Did she have footage?

She seemed to get my message.

"No," she shook her head. "There's no cameras that can see in the dark down there. Miss Harrison turns them off after hours."

Then we had to get our own camera.

The issue was, Harry was charged with rape as well as murder. And seeing as all of his sexual partners had been murdered, and there was no video footage of the sexual activities, he would still be called a rapist even if we managed to convict Gale of the murder. So... we would have to get footage of him attempting rape to push that against him. Yes, he didn't rape those Harry was accused of raping, but he was a dangerous man. And even if that meant falsely accusing him of the past events, then whatever it took to get him behind bars was necessary.