Part 19

Harry:

"Man, you look fucking terrible!" Isaac burst out laughing as Trish walked him into the Arts and Craft room.

I rolled my eyes, turning back to the messy desk in front of me.

"Like genuinely, you look shit!" He appeared beside me, leaning against the desk. "Jesus, maybe I can compare to you now? I mean, before you were hella sexy, no homo, and now you're this beaten up tall dude with a fucked up back and face. Like wow I'm not even sure I would fuck you with a face like that, no homo, but Jesus!"

I glared at him as he stared at me in amusement.

"What else did they do to ya? Did you go in the mental room? Did they run a few tests of yer brain?" He smirked.

I shook my head.

I was not in the mood for his bullshit today.

"Anyway, what are we making?" He grinned, looking around at everyone else.

My hands continued to fumble with the origami I was making. A stupid swan. I groaned, dragging the stool from behind me and sitting down on it.

"Hey Flora!"

I smacked my head down on the desk as Isaac continued to piss me off.

"Yes Isaac?" Her annoying old voice sounded from beside me.

"Can you tell Harry to stop being so unsociable?" He whined, a smirk to his voice.

"Isaac just fuck off." I spat, sitting up and glaring at him.

"Woah, woah calm down. You're triggering me." He laughed, grooming his hair back.

Hazel:

I peered around the room in which I knew Harry was. Trish's inmate was pissing him off, and he did not look happy.

"Hazel?"

I jumped in surprise as my name was called from behind me.

"Shit, Trish you scared me!" I placed my hand on my chest, my heart slowly returning to its normal pace.

"Sh, come with me." She whispered, grabbing my hand and dragging me down the hallway.

"Why? What's happening?" I replied in the same hushed tone.

She didn't reply, just kept going. My brow furrowed in confusion as she suddenly stopped by the corridor to the hospital ward.

I frowned, peering around the corner.

A nurse stood at the bottom, Alisa I think her name was? She was staring down at her clipboard as she walked our way.

We pressed our backs against the wall, and that was when I knew that we shouldn't be here.

I held my breath as she walked past us and out of view.

Thank god.

Ever so quietly, Trish began to walk down the small dead end hall which had one door.

The hospital room entrance.

We crept over, and she delicately pushed the door open the smallest bit.