Part 14

I'm just imaging Harry staring at Gale like that as he's like 'mr steal yo girl' or the face when he knows some kinky shit bout to go down with Hazel

||

"Hey, how did the date go?" The second my eyes met Trish's, I couldn't stop the words from pouring out.

"What the fuck did you say to Gale?" I snapped, throwing my bag down.

"What? Okay, how about a hello before you start off on me?" Her arms folded and her brows furrowed.

"What did you tell him?" I angrily shut the door behind me.

"I told him that you thought he was really hot." He shrugged, rolling her eyes.

"What about, oh I don't know, anything to do with sex?" I spat, my hands clenching.

"What? Why would I say something like that?" Her mouth fell open in disgust.

"It's because you're jealous, isn't it?" I seethed, storming over to her desk and slamming my hand down.

"Of what?" She scoffed.

"You want Harry. It's been like that since he got here. You've been so obsessed with him and want him all for yourself. Now you think I'm a threat to you, and you're trying to get me away. All he knows is your name sweetheart. So don't try and play cool with me. He doesn't want you." Images filled my head of him and Trish kissing, causing me to fill with rage.

"Do you see what he's doing to you!" She cried, standing up.

"He's changing you. Like he changed them." Her hands held onto my shoulders.

"Please, I know you're there. I want my best friend back. I don't know what's happened to you recently." I stared into her eyes, baffled.

"He's...he's not changed me..." The rage suddenly left me.

"Hazel, you're accusing me of liking a psychopath. And he's tricking you into liking him." I fell back onto the chair, staring out at the ground.

"No he's not I..." It was all too much to handle.

"Babe that's what he did to those other women. Lead them into a false sense of security and then killed them. I don't want to lose you Hazel. You're my bestfriend." She knelt down besides me, holding onto my knee.

"You won't lose me to him. He can't kill me Trish, he's locked away."

In my head, I could see him clearly.

Locked away, holding his head in his hands as he moaned from the pain.

"What does he say to you?" She asked quietly.

"He says it's making it worse, being trapped." I didn't want to say much about it.

"Making what worse? His need to kill?" I looked up into her eyes, feeling her words sink in.

"Hazel I want what's best for you. And if that means stopping seeing Harry, then so be it." She stood back to her feet.

^^

Harry:

"Has anyone ever escaped before?" I asked Isaac, as we continued to decorate the cookies.

We were doing cooking before lunch, in an extremely outdated kitchen. Flora and Susan were helping the other inmates out. Jordan had returned today, his face battered and his movement stiffened. He looked dreadful.