Part 17

"So what exactly happened?" That afternoon I sat in the office of my boss.

My palms were sweaty and I failed to meet a confident stare.

"I um, I went inside the canteen with Harry," I cleared my throat, wiping my hands on the bottom of my dress.

"And then, he went over to get his food and Gale stood in his way. I-I didn't hear exactly how the convocation went but Harry was angry. So I went over to try and cool it down and it ended up with the two fighting. Harry...Harry attacked Gale after Gale said something to provoke him, and then everyone else started fighting. So then I pulled him away and sedated him."

I noticed suspicion behind her eyes.

"Harry Styles can not be handled by two male guards, yet you handled him?"

My heart pounded.

"Well he was in a pretty easy position to sedate him. He was on top of Gale strangling him."

I was freaking out as a silence rode between us, the sound the stupid cat clock ticking.

"Gale is stable, but Harry got him pretty bad. Many staff have reported him starting the fight for no reason." She took a sip from her tea.

"No, no that's not true. Gale called him a murderer and a psycho and Harry flipped." I realised I was starting to plead for his innocence.

"Both of those things are true Miss.Wilder. Otherwise Harry Edward Styles would not be in this asylum. You saw the way he flipped." She held onto her mug as she set it down.

"Well-well I'm sure he wouldn't of if Gale didn't say those things."

A slow smirk spread onto her face, making me feel uneasy. What...what was she thinking? I began to grow paranoid.

"Marcus," I turned back to the guard that was by the door. "Send Mr.Styles in."

I gulped at Miss.Harrison's words.

The door opened, the silence being broken by a struggling Harry.

God, did it make my heart ache.

His hair was a mess, as well as his jumpsuit. The zip was halfway undone and he was sweating.

"Get off of me." He muttered as his hands were cuffed behind his back, and being dragged in by the guards.

He was shoved down into the chair beside me, causing an agitated sigh to come from his lips.

"Good afternoon Miss Wilder, good afternoon Miss Harrison." He nodded at us both, before stretching back like nothing had happened.

His eyes scanned the room, causing me to do the same. The walls were painted a light pink, a large mahogany shelving behind us. Which matched her oversized desk with a pink rug below it.

I shut my eyes from the cringe as I could hear Harry smirk.

"I don't know what you're laughing at." Miss Harrison spoke calmly.

"Oh, I just find it amusing the fact that I'm getting the blame for something I didn't start." Harry shrugged.

What did I tell him?!

"I'm telling you now Harry, you're just making this worse for yourself." My eyes widened slightly at Miss Harrison's stern voice.

"How could I possibly be making this worse?" He laughed, clearly frustrated.

"You just don't understand do you?" Miss Harrison smiled at him.

"No, no I don't. Would you explain it to me?" He grinned back.