Author's Note - 4

(Hey, if you don't want to read this A/N, feel free to skip to the bottom, which contains an update. But, this A/N does contain some important info, so you might want to read it...)

I'm sososososososososo sorry for this A/N! (That's why I wrote a update) I just felt that I needed to tell you some stuff.

For one thing: OH MY GOSH The Eighth Sin REACHED 100 VOTES!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I love all of my readers and you're all amazing individuals! I cannot thank you enough for voting, commenting, adding my story to your reading lists, reading it, etc.

And now for a glimpse into my personal life:

About two months ago, I had a two really good friends. For the longest time it was Sammy, Kitty (KitKatChibi697) and Lizzy.(that is not her real name, but for storytelling purposes that is what I shall refer to her as.) Kitty and I were the anime/writing/fanfiction geeks. We were(and still are!) the very definition of "otaku". Lizzy used to like anime, but then for personal reasons she stopped watching it and decided that she didn't like anime anymore. This didn't change our relationship until April 4th. On this day, she sent us this text:

"I think I need a friend break from y'all... because I realized that y'all are bad influences on me having a happy life. You both are a bit depressed and antisocial and it's making me depressed and antisocial.."

This obviously upset us. We had been best friends for years, and suddenly because we like anime, we're a bad influence? She also accused us of being depressed, which in reality is a very serious condition that neither of us have traces of. We are not depressed, although we are introverts, and this hadn't bothered Lizzy before. The next day she sent this text:

"I probably chose the wrong words saying y'all are bad influences. I was just having a bad day. What I mean was I can't just be friends with you. Especially since your interests are different than mine. So when u talk about anime, it makes me sad. So I need some time to try and make myself happy. I think I can do that by being more social."

She's ignored us ever since.

This is a big reason why I didn't update in April. I was sad because my friend was leaving me because of my interest in anime and fanfiction. I need to thank you for supporting this story, because it made me remember that there are people out there who like anime, and share my passion. Thank you.

And now for an update schedule:

So, I'm going to be out of town for the first week of June- But, I'm working on taking my laptop with me, so I still might be able to update! However, I am extremely busy before that, so despite the fact that I'm trying my best to get the next episode out, it might not be until June.

Again, thank you, and enjoy this clip of the past (It takes place before the Grandmaster was murdered):

~Y/N's Perspective~

"Hey, let us raise our glasses to our savior! A toast to my sister, Y/N!"

I leapt out of bed, throwing my covers onto the ground. 'It was just a dream, Y/N. Just... A... Dream..' I rummaged around in my drawers to find my favorite dress and slipped it on quickly. A few minutes later, I was racing out the door in the direction of the castle.

"Woah, Y/N, slow down!" Meliodas exclaimed as I ran into him. I blushed and rubbed the back of my head before running off and yelling, "Sorry, I have somewhere to be!" Meliodas ran behind me, shouting back, "Where are you going?" I just ran faster, desperate to make it in time.

I ran through alley ways, crowded marketplaces, and rooftops, all with Meliodas trailing me. Finally, I was at the door of the castle. "Y/N? Why... Are... We at... The castle?" Meliodas asked me through pants. I put a finger to my lips and shushed him. "You'll see..." I tell him as I push open the door and walk down a dark hallway leading to an even darker room. Once he's inside, I close the door and take out my necklace. I take a deep breath in and feel my sister's, Ellie, soul residue and gather up just enough so that if you could see it, it would be the size of a small paper cut. Then I breath out, releasing it into the air.

Beautiful green lights fill the room, illuminating even the darkest corners with a soft glow. Meliodas' gasp and my wince filled the silent castle, and I smiled at the beauty. "Y/N... What is this?" My captain asked me with wonder, turning slowly to look at every inch of the room. I smiled at him and pointed at my necklace. "This is how Ellie wanted to go," I tell him quietly. "She knew that I would be hurt by her leaving, but she didn't want me to be harmed." Seeing Meliodas' look of confusion, I explained further. "You see, something about my family makes us special. When a person close to us dies, our heart literally feels like it's being ripped out of our chest, and although we don't die, we suffer from all the symptoms of something like that actually happening. Ellie didn't want me to go through that, so she made me swear that if she died, I'd put her soul in her necklace and released it bit by agonizing bit." I gesture to the fading lights. "So, ever since her death, I've went to a dark room on the day of her death and released a bit of her soul."

Meliodas nods. "Hey, Y/N?" I hum in response. Meliodas takes a deep breath in before saying, "Can you do that for me too?" I open my mouth to retort, but he stops me. "I don't mean to suggest that I'm close to you- I just want to know that at least when I die, I'll be able to grace the world with something so... Vibrant. I want to know that in the end, I'll be doing at least one right thing." I close my mouth and nod agreeing. My chest swells with feeling, and I want to just reach out and hug him, because he looks so melancholic. I feel so sad for him, that I don't tell him what I'm thinking.

Demons' souls are always black.

And now for a message:

I just need to ask something of you, if you don't mind...

So, I want to start a new story on Wattpad, because TMWTSL is kind of an a "Request-Only" basis (so I'll update it if someone requests something, but other than that I don't update it much) and TES is fun, but I still want to broaden my horizons. The thing is, I don't really have any ideas for a book. So I thought to myself:

Who better to ask than my readers?

So, if you happen to have a idea for a book, (I only really write fanfiction, for anime mainly) just PM me, or reply on this thread!

Bye, and thanks for the help,

Sammy