Chapter 4: What Do You Know?

Saturday night was here and like always Kearston and Lina were trying to drag Semaj out of the house.

"Simone is here and she's sleeping so no I'm not going out." Semaj says sternly shaking her head.

"That's why I brought, Mary," Lina sings patting her little sisters back.

Well Mary wasn't too much younger than Semaj. She was fourteen but Semaj still didn't think she was capable of watching Simone. Or even mature enough. She was on her phone the entire time the three of them were talking and Semaj took note of that watching her closely. Just because her parents weren't around right now didn't mean Semaj was free to do what she wants.

"There's this new club opening up on this end and they very seldom open shit on this side so we gotta go and see it man! We can't be the only ones not there and ery' senior talkin' about it on Monday. Nah, so go in your room and put on that nice little red dress and black pumps you have and lets go." Kearston says folding her arms.

"No." Semaj answers folding hers.

An hour later Kearston, Semaj, and Lina are standing in line to get inside of the club. Michael, Lenny, DeMarco, and Biggie start to pass by the line and Kearston calls Lenny name.

"Yo Len man help us out!" Kearston says gesturing to Semaj and Lina and Lenny looks over at the other three guys and then waves the three girls over.

Semaj immediately feels uncomfortable as the eyes are on her. She's more of a conservative person and this dress with this skimpy coat Kearston had her wear was making her even more self-conscious. She needs to learn how to stick her ground a little more often but being soft spoken, Semaj knew it wouldn't happen any time soon.

The three girls step over the rope that was keeping the line from expanding width ways and walk over to the three guys immediately being let in to the club just because of Michael.

"Daaaaamnn Semaj," Lenny says leaning back. "Girl you summa time fine." He says covering his mouth with his fist.

"You makin' her nevous Len so cut it!" Lina says smackin' his arm. "Plus my bitch know she cute." She adds putting her hands over her hips.

"Yeah whateva!" Lenny yells over the music before laughing.

Semaj eases away from the group just like Michael had and makes her way over to the bar where she sits on the black stool. The bartender slides over to her shaking up someone's drink and smiles at her as he leans on the counter.

"Waddup sexy? Whatchu want to drink?!" He yells over the music before opening the container and pouring the drink inside of glass and then sliding it a little ways down where it lands, spilling a little, in front of guy.

"I just want crandberry juice." Semaj says crossing her legs and the guy peaks over his eyes landing right on her open cleavage. The skimpy coat she had made it worse because it she buttoned it, it just pushed her breasts up.

"That's all you want ma? Damn it's saturday night!" He exclaims smiling. "Have some fun."

"I just wan--"

"Wassup, Rick. Lemme get ya best." Michael says interrupting and he looks over seeing Semaj sitting there.

"You still want that cranberry juice, shawty?" Rick says pointing at Semaj and she nods.

Michael taps on the bar waiting for his drink and the song changes and a girl in a black dress with long black and honey blonde hair down to her behind comes over covering Michael's eyes and he feels on them for a second.