anytime

You sat on your queen sized bed in your newly re-furbished house and let your speakers blast your favorite old school tunes while you read The Help

You sat on your queen sized bed in your newly re-furbished house and let your speakers blast your favorite old school tunes while you read The Help. As you turned the page, you heard your phone go off for the thirtieth time in the last hour. Rolling your eyes slowly, you took the bookmark that laid on the left side of your body and put it in between the two pages you were reading. You closed the book as you heard another 'ding' coming from your phone, indicating that someone had texted you once again.

Tossing your book to the side, you took your phone off the charger and clicked on the home button to make your dark screen illuminate.

Keith:
(Your Name), I miss you so much..

9:58 p.m.

Keith:
Stop ignoring me, baby girl. 😕 I know I fucked up. Just give me another chance to show you how sorry I am.

10:00 p.m.

Keith:
You're my queen, my everything. I should've never treated you the way I did. I don't want anybody else to have you..

10:02 p.m.

Keith:
I swear, if you have some other nigga near you, I'll break his skull in half. You're mine, (Your Name). All mine.

10:04 p.m.

You let your eyes roll once more after reading the recent messages he had sent you. Keith was your high school sweetheart as well as your ex-boyfriend. You guys had gotten together during your sophomore year and had had the best moments of your life with one another. He was your first everything, and nobody else held the key to your heart except for him. You never gave his pussy up, you treated him like a king, and made sure everybody knew who you belonged to.

Senior year had began for the both of you, and the first semester flew by like a breeze. You and Keith had finished your finals, and it was officially winter break. You decided to stay after school late to help one of your favorite teachers, Mrs. Preminger, clean up her classroom. Keith had encouraged that you come over after you were done with everything, and you had told him you should have been finished around five or so.

Mrs. Preminger insisted that you leave early, causing you to leave the school an hour earlier than what you had told Keith. He usually didn't mind when you showed up to his house early since he was never doing anything important, so you decided to just make your way over there. Once you were close to his house, you heard moans coming from his room. His window was open, so the sounds were even more evident. His mother loved you to pieces, so his house was your house, meaning that you had the key to the front door.

You unlocked the door and walked in, tip-toeing your way up the stairs and over to Keith's room, only to see that his door was closed. Once you opened it, you saw your arch rival, Remi Luxwell, riding Keith like her life depended on it. You were crushed, and ran out of the house balling despite Keith's constant calls for you.