make-up sex - kinky imagine marathon: luke james edition

"Luke, get the fuck away from me!" you screamed as you jogged up the stairs of the house you and Luke shared with one another— well, not anymore

"Luke, get the fuck away from me!" you screamed as you jogged up the stairs of the house you and Luke shared with one another— well, not anymore. Luke jogged behind you, grasping onto your wrist and pulling you towards him, holding onto your waist with his free hand, "Baby, please! Just let me make this up to you." You socked him in the chest hard, obviously knocking the wind out of him due to his gasp for air, "Fuck you and your promises."

You turned on your heel and went to your walk-in closet, taking large amounts of clothing into your hands and walking out of the closet towards your luggage on the other side of the room. You and Luke had hit a major bump in the road once he started filming for The New Edition Story. Of course you were proud of him, but the constant hassle of the movie had caused Luke to forget about some things— important things. He had forgotten your birthday, didn't show up to your graduation for your doctorate degree in psychology, and recently, he forgot about your three year anniversary dinner.

You had had enough of being second to a damn movie. You had shown so much support, only for Luke to put his work over the relationship he shared with you. It hurt tremendously, and you refused to listen to anymore of the 'i'm sorry's' or the 'i'm gonna fix it's'. Since he couldn't understand what his main priority should be, you were going to make him understand.

You dropped all the clothes in your luggage, not caring whether everything was organized or not, making your way back into the walk-in closet to take more clothes out. Luke watched your every move, his heart sinking even lower the more he saw your luggage becoming full. He made his way over to you hastily as you were coming out of the closet with more clothes in your hands, taking the clothes from your grasp and throwing them across the room. You looked at him like he was crazy and tried to move around him, only for him to trap you with his bigger frame. "Get out of my way, Lucas!" you demanded; he shook his head, cupping your cheeks with his hands, "I'm in love with you, (Your Name). I'm so fuckin' sorry that I've been forgetting every important thing to you— every important thing to us. I swear that I'll get my act together, just don't leave me, baby.. I need you."

You stared up into his dark brown orbs, seeing how sorry he was for what he had done. You looked away from him in order to keep yourself from choking up, shaking your head softly, "Enough is enough, Luke. We've been together for three years, and now that you have this big break, you've forgotten everything that we've worked so hard to achieve together. It's hurting me.. I've been dealing with this for months, and I can't deal with it anymore. I need to go." Luke let a couple of tears stray down his cheeks, getting on his knees as he hugged your legs, causing your tear ducts to activate. You sniffled, quickly wiping away the tears that fell down your cheeks as you listened to Luke plead with you even more. "I can't live without you, (Your Nickname)! You're the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I can't fuckin' let you go. Nobody compares to you! I'm sorry!" he cried.

You tucked in your lips as you slowly took his arms from around your legs, stepping away from him. You let him sob as you continued to pack your things; you didn't want to leave, but you knew you had to. You were being neglected, and as much as you loved Luke, you would never lower your standards, and he knew that.