surprise 🎉

so, due to popular demand by my baby girl, the90sinspiredme , guess who's the co-writer of her new imagine book, Talez?

... no, it isn't me. 😂 try again.

...

i'm a liar, of course it's me. if you fell for that.. 🤦🏾‍♀️ but anyway, yeah. ya girl will be helping her wifey write out some imagines for you guys. 🤗 double the plot twists, double the explicit content, double the feels— double the everything!

i'll be posting all the imagines on her book, so if you didn't do so already for whatever reason, ADD HER BOOK TO YOUR LIBRARY! again, her @ name is the90sinspiredme .

we're only accepting up to 30 REQUESTS at the moment. once we get the last one, that's when we'll begin to post the imagines. you'll know who wrote what by our trademarks that we'll have at the end of the imagines. 🤗

please be creativity! the unique ideas make us even more excited to begin the process of writing. you can't expect us to want to write content that's been seen and attempted by everybody on wattpad. the more creative the idea, the faster you'll see it created into an imagine. 🤷🏽‍♀️ simple as that.

no negative comments are allowed. i dare y'all to try some shit with me 😂. all of y'all know i do not play about amour. fuck with me all you want to, but one negative comment or slick ass remark will get you CHECKED. we definitely don't have to write your imagines. 🤷🏽‍♀️ there won't be a problem if you don't make it one. don't forget who we are, okay? 💅🏽 thank you.

other than that, happy reading. ❣️

— c. 😚