do or die [2] ↠ discontinued

"Now that training week has been completed for the new members of the organization, its time to go into our next combat mission," Tabitha said as she had her hands behind her back, pacing back and forth in front of the crowd of organization agents...

"Now that training week has been completed for the new members of the organization, its time to go into our next combat mission," Tabitha said as she had her hands behind her back, pacing back and forth in front of the crowd of organization agents that were sitting on the floor, "I expect to see nothing but greatness come out of all of you. If you can't meet my, as well as my husband's, expectations, you will be eliminated."

Everyone was located in the training building to go over the plans for the mission the protectors were going on. Tabitha and Tobi stood in front of their uniquely chosen protectors as the rest of the organization sat on the floor. Keith sat beside you as you listened intently to your rulers. Keith was a bit distracted because of your combat uniform, for you had customized yours to separate yourself from the rest of the female population in the organization. Although the females had almost the same exact uniform, you added a hood to the back of yours, and your uniform was made with a different type of fabric.

You were never one to fit in, and although Earth wasn't the same as it used to be before it ended, you made sure to maintain the skills you had in designing, as well as your personality

You were never one to fit in, and although Earth wasn't the same as it used to be before it ended, you made sure to maintain the skills you had in designing, as well as your personality. Although you acted as though you had no feelings, there were some deep, deep down inside of you— feelings that could be detrimental to everything you had in this new world.

You felt Keith's eyes on you, causing you to roll your eyes slightly and revert your eyes towards him. "What are you lookin' at?" you slightly growled, furrowing your eyebrows. "You," Keith spoke boldly, raising an eyebrow slightly as he looked you over once more, "Got a problem with that?" You looked him up and down just as he did you, "I obviously do if I'm askin' you why the hell you're starin' at me. Pay attention before you die on your first day." Keith chuckled softly and shook his head, looking forward as he whispered, "Trust me, I'm not dying anytime soon." You shook your head slightly at his cockiness, fixing the ponytail you had your hair up in.

"Your mission leaders will be (Your Name) and Keith," Tabitha nodded, causing your eyes to widen. Keith? He had just gotten here. You rose your hand abruptly, earning the attention of both Tabitha and Tobi. "Yes (Your Name)?" "Are you sure you don't want anybody else to run the mission alongside me. Keith's just a rookie, and he's not skilled enough yet to lead everyone," you questioned, raising your eyebrow in a worrisome manner. Everyone in the organization, except for Keith, turned their heads to look at you; "Are you questioning my decision, (Your Name)?" Tabitha asked, cocking her head to the side. You quickly shook your head, "No, of course not! I was just—" "Then sit there and be the puppet you are," Tabitha commanded, cutting you off.