sneak peek

For all those Shadowhunters out there, I decided to do a fan fiction of the Mortal Instruments series. Here's a sneak peek. I hope you'll like it. :)

I heard a baby cry. The scene cleared. This baby had silver/gold hair. Her eyes, the color gold, no pupils or whites. She was beautiful, beautiful and inhumane.

A man.

No.

An Angel.

The angel's eyes were golden, like the girl. His hair was blonde and curly. He had golden wings, with eyes on the feathers. He spoke with such strength, like the sound of a church bell.

"She is beautiful, Raziel"

The other angel...Raziel, was just as magnificent as the other, if not....More.

His skin was white as the clouds, covered with golden markings. His eyes were gold as well and filled with light. His wings... longer than Ithuriel's and the color gold, with those staring eyes on each feather. His voice was both calming but filled with strength. Like a chorus singing with church bells in the background.

"Thank you Ithuriel. She has the beauty of all Angels combined"

Ithuriel... that's his name. "She is a perfect symbol of the Angels."

"Angels.... Angeline. Her name shall be Angeline. The daughter of Raziel. And the symbol of the Archangels from above"

Raziel... he's the baby's father....

The scene suddenly changed from light, to pure darkness. I heard the baby cry even louder. There were hands, dark scaly hands, carrying the baby away from the heavens, and into the world between Heaven and Hell.

Earth.

The hands held a bottle filled with a dark liquid and made the baby drink it. "One Angel less will mean one less worry for us" the baby cried no more.....