Chapter 14- A Traitorous Crew

I checked my gear. I forgot to bring the seraph blades and daggers from the cargo ship. I look back toward the port. It's still there!

Maybe I can just sneak in and get my gear back. I don't think they'll notice. I don't know if it's a good idea to bring Chelsea with me. But I can't trust anyone here. My necklace is glowing faintly.

I check my pockets to see a small dagger. I can grab it like a throwing knife. My sister can use it like a weapon.

"Chelsea. Here" I gave her the dagger. She looked scared. "Chelsea it's okay. I need you to hold on to this. There are people here who want to hurt us. Hurt you. And those bad people might hurt us in the boat. I need you to stay by my side okay?"

Chelsea was shaking a bit, but she nodded. I held her hand as we went to the port again. I see one of the workers walking around with one of my daggers.

They must've found them. I told Chelsea to stay in our hiding place as I walked slowly to the guy. He stared at me. "Juliet... what are you doing here? I thought you were done traveling?"

I smiled. "I did but I don't know anything about London. So I need help."

He got closer. my necklace started pulsing. "I don't believe you"

I grab him by the throat and reached for my dagger. His features changed to that of a slug. I stab it continuously, ignoring the ichor and stench of rotting flesh.

I check if it has anymore of my weapons. Nothing.

I go back to Chelsea and she stares at me with horror. I give her a reassuring hug. "It's okay. Let's go."

We walk onto the deck and my necklace started to blink. Those worm demons were blocking the Captain's Quarters.

I ran straight at the demons, slashing back and forth. When they were gone, my dagger disintegrated.... well it melted.

I ushered Chelsea to stay close to me. She held my leg as I opened the door. The Captain had his back to me, looking at his book again.

"Juliet... you have to be more careful with what you forget. I should thank you for bringing me more weapons. But I believe I should finish you off.... mundane"

He charged at me. I threw Chelsea away from me and dodged his attack. He whispered at the seraph blade.

"Dumah"

The blade lit up. I looked at my sister. She slowly reached for her dagger. I lunged at the Captain, to get my his leather boot on my face. I felt my back, breaking through the table.

As he raised the Seraph blade, I feared what he would do to Chelsea.

"Oh don't worry" He said. Can he read my mind? "I'll take care of your sister. As if she were my own."

I heard him yell.

I looked at Chelsea and saw she had thrown the dagger. It sunk deep into his face. She grabbed a vase and slammed it onto his head, shattering into a million pieces.

He fell. I grabbed the Seraph blade and my other weapons. I see what else he has. The Captain had some money too. I think it's enough to get a ride to France.

I hug my sister. "Thanks Chelsea" She smiled.

I gave her back the dagger and the Seraph blade. We walked out of the boat to see some police. But they're not police. I see their faces well... they're skeletons.

I ran the opposite way and ended up in Ragnor Fell's presence. He looked at me with curiosity. "For a mundane... you got guts kid" Chelsea went to him. I suddenly felt very dizzy.

I fell down in Ragnor's arms. He whispered something inaudible before I was overwhelmed with sleep.

*Im sorry I didn't update yesterday. I got sick and was knocked out the whole day!
well here's the chapter. Sorry again :( *