Chapter 2- Pandemonium

I get myself ready. I ask my mom for one of her dresses. She gives me a short black cocktail dress. Jason messages me again and tells me to meet him at the club. Looks like I'll be walking.

I put the dress on and I add my favorite silver bracelet and this necklace my parents gave me when I was little. It's a gold w/h silver french braid chain with a chrome colored pedant on the center. It's really pretty. Looks expensive, I don't think it is though.

I called out to my family. "I'm going out! Be back soon! Love you" Then my parents and Chelsea show up and come to me. "Juliet. You know we love you right?" I nod. They continued. "Have fun Juliet. We love you so very much." I give them all a hug and walk out.

It takes me 20 minutes to get to Pandemonium. There's already a huge line. I see Jason, with his mohawk with the blue highlights. He has a sword on him... would they let him in with that?

I go to him and he gazes at me. I feel dizzy.  "Hey Juliet. You look stunning. Ready for the best night of your life?" I look around. "Yeah I guess." Then I see the two freshman from my high school. "Clary! Simon!" I wave to them. They glance and smiled embarrassingly.

Jason got a bit mad and looked at my eyes. "I told you not to talk to anyone." I stare at him, "I can say hi to whoever I want Jason." He looked confused but he nods and takes me to the front of the line. The bouncer let's me in but he doesn't let Jason in.

"No weapons allowed." Jason mumbled something and looked at the bouncer. "Come on man! The sword is fake!" He pulls out the sword. It looks so real in my eyes. It shines like a real sword... did he just bend it?! "See, foam rubber!" The bouncer let's him in. Jason mumbled something again and the sword wasn't bent anymore. He takes my hand, "shall we?"

We go in and immediately he wraps his arms around me. He moved to the music and after a while, I did. That's when I saw Clary and Simon again. Simon went off somewhere and Clary kept trying to dance around. I think she's trying to get Jason's attention.

That's when I felt Jason scratch my arm. It hurt so much. I pushed him away from me and he pulled out his sword. I look around. No one's noticing?!

"That scratch I gave you prevents humans to see us." I tense up... I see his teeth turn into those of a shark. his eyes got darker. I knew what he was... "your.. you're a demon!!!"

My remark stuns him. "clever mundane. But then again, you're not so human. More of my friends are taking care of your family."

My family... Chelsea..."You.. you MONSTER!" I ran at him. He didn't expect that. I went in top of him and started punching his face. He tried to kick me away from him, but I lock my legs around his.

Oh right, I forgot to mention this. I take Ninjitsu classes, one of the best in my class... but Jason's a demon. He twists himself and broke my hold and kicks me into a wall. That hurt.

He stabbed the wall with his sword. I flinched. "Now I can finish what my brethren started all those years ago." He takes the blade out of the wall. Just as he was about to strike, a silver whip wrapped around Jason and flung him away from me. The owner of the whip...a girl. Black hair with dark blue eyes. She made sure Jason stayed put.

Then these two guys appeared. One had the girl's black hair and blue eyes. The other with golden hair and eyes. The blue eyed boy grabbed Jason. The blonde haired boy took out a slim blade. He grazed the edge of it with his fingers before sinking it into Jason's chest.

That's when I heard a scream. I turned around and saw Clary. Her eyes wide with fear, everyone staring at her. I turn back around to those people in black. They stared at Clary. The boy in blonde stared at me after, he looked curious. He walked off.

I went out of the club. The scratch was wearing off, all little creepy but at least I'm not invisible to the world. But....my parents... my sister. I grabbed my phone and called the house. Nothing. I tensed up. "Mom, dad...Chelsea!!!"

I felt those people from the club watching me. I didn't care. I ran. Ran as fast as I could to my home. I hope I'm not too late...

*with this story, I'll be adding things from both the movie and the books. Also merging Juliet's parts so it could go with the story.

Don't hate it because I added stuff from the movie that's different from the book!!!

Oh and P.S there's this writer

TheUnfamiliarWriter

He's got this great story called

The Incident

If you like horror and paranormal stuff, you gotta read this!!!

I'll update soon. Bye :)*