Chapter 7- Power of Angels

Walking through the streets, I feel as if there was something watching me.... like a shadow.

I look behind me to see this large worm like creature, slithering towards me. It's teeth sharper than needles... so disgusting!

'Mandane... you should not have wandered alone...'

It started to talk! That demon worm can talk!? It started to crawl towards me so quickly. I don't know why, but I grew scared. Why am I afraid?

Because this thing might kill me? Or for another reason?.....

The Angel infant was carried out of the Heavens, and onto the very floor of Earth. She cried for her father, who could not hear her. The owner of those dark scaly hands laughed. He called out to someone... a worm. It sliced itself open and inside of him was a vial... the dark hands grabbed the vial and fed the child with it. The baby cried no more....

That worm is like the one that brought death to the baby Angel....

I took out a seraph blade and attacked the demon, slashing and slashing as it twitched and bled. Blood darker than night escaped his dismembered body.

'You... you will die right here right now!'

It lunged at me. I screamed. "Ithuriel!!" The blade lit up so vibrantly, I believe it burned the demon to nothingness. I dropped the blade and glanced at the ashes.... they were disappearing.

I grab the seraph blade again and walk to Hudson Valley. I think I gained my confidence again.

*Hey! Thank you for reading this story! It makes me happy to know that people like this story!
Also, there is a one person
ttella123
she has this story that is also a TMI fanfic!!! It's called
who is she
It is amazing! People. More people! have to read it! I read the first part of it and it's amazing!!
I completely recommend it!!!!
I shall update soon and read that story!
bye!
-Amber *