Chapter 8- Battle of Hudson Valley

It was morning. The sun was nowhere in sight.

Walking out to the field, I am mesmerized by the view. The green plains overlooking the horizon, the building that just appeared in front of me... wait... what?

I was just walking and this air was distorted, and out just popped up a mansion! It was like those Gothic Mansions, with the beautiful stonework and statues... majestic.

Then I realized the statues... were demons. Some looked like giant slugs, with a large mouth along its side. Others looked like giant bodies made of worms. They surrounded a larger demon, who looked like a giant rotting skeleton.

It held a body, Aaron....

I knew it was foolish to do what I've done, but I ran. I ran to him and yelled out. "Dad!!!"

The Skeleton Demon smiled grew from ear to ear. He sent the worm demons at me. I took out a seraph blade and yelled out, "Ithuriel!!"

I slashed at every worm on all of their bodies. It was a bit difficult, they'd separate then come together. But I killed them quickly.

The skeletal demon looked at me with anger. He shook my father and spoke with such force and envy. "The girl is Nephilim?!"

Aaron shivered. "N-no. At least not what I believe... she's a ninjitsu master..."

The demon flung him away and looked at me. "Human! You think knowing the Nephilim ways can help you?! You are nothing but a mere mundane!"

The slugs crawled toward me. I ran straight at one, ready to slice it in half. It's mouth opened wide, I didn't have time to react. I got swallowed alive.

I stood in darkness for awhile, before calling on Ithuriel again. The Blade lit up brightly and melted the demon from the inside, out.

I jumped out of its body and killed the other two.

I look at the large demon with a death glare. "And now for you"

He stares at me and laughs. "How can a human like you defeat me? Abbadon, Greater Demon of the Abysses between worlds!? You are beneath me human!"

The sun shined then, he screeched and ran into the mansion. I followed him in. It was dark. As soon as I went in, I felt a large pain on my side. I felt myself fly and hit the ceramic floor.

I saw Abbadon, above me, ready to slit my throat. "At least you'll be with your true father"

I quickly took out the second blade and stabbed his claws. He yelled and I rolled away. As I stood, I saw Abbadon lunging straight at me, claws outstretched, ready to stab me.

I grew afraid.

I held the seraph blade in front of me and screamed his name.

The father of the baby Angel.

"Raziel!!"

* I was able to write the chapter!!!! I remembered! Well not really. I remember how I ended it though :)

That's what counts!!

Don't blame me!

Blame the little Raum Demon I call my sister!

Love you my little nephilims, warlocks, werewolves, vampires, faerie, and daylighters!!! :)

-Amber *