Chapter 20- Fear grows

So now we're in Paris... now what?

We're still some good amount of miles away from the intersection.

It'll take months to reach it on foot.... I guess I'll have to start.

I wake up Chelsea and we started walking for a few hours. By noon, we reached a city called Bar-le-Duce. As a heads up, we left Paris around maybe 4 in the morning? I don't know the sun was barely rising.

We hadn't had any encounters with vampires. Maybe Liliana was just messing with me so I wouldn't kill her.

Or maybe not....

When we reached the city, there was a blockade. There was a young man who was inspecting person after person. He had the gleam in his eyes I only saw in vampires.

When he looked at me, I felt the coldness rush down my spine. He's a vampire.

I grab Chelsea and ran through the blockade. The vampire and others chased after me. They're really fast! I can't go past them without at least killing a few.

I threw Chelsea up a tree and took our the seraph blade. It hasn't melted away like the others. I wonder why?

The vampires one by one stopped in front of me. The first vampire spoke up. "Are you the one who murdered Marcel Saint Cloud and his clan?"

"Who is to know?"

"I am Castillo, leader of the second strongest vampire clan in France. You killed my colleague, Marcel. I do not take those things lightly."

"Even if he tried to kill me first? Even if he wanted to kill a child?"

They looked at me with suspicion. "Marcel would do no such thing! I've never seen him suck the neck of a child!"

I screamed at him from the top of my lungs. "Then you didn't know your colleague!!! He tried to kill me and my sister! He tricked us so we could go and be his dinner!"

They all stayed silent.

I heard a rustling from the trees and I see Chelsea falling from where she hid.

And all I could do was watch as Castillo grabbed her and held her by the throat.

* Merry Christmas kiddies ^-^

I hope this'll let you hold on till Saturday :D

Thank you

ttella123

For the dedication of your story

Who is she

It's really good! And also its a TMI fanfic!!! Who doesn't love them? They have Malec!

Oh and happy belated Malec day! *