Chapter 66- Dead again

Valentine shot his eyes straight towards me. His eyes shone confusion. So were mine... how could I have summoned Raziel? I didn't draw the circle... nor did I write my name in runes...

But he looked at Clary. What did she do....

Valentine shook where he stood. "My Lord, Raziel.... It was I who summoned you... there is no one else."

"You are not that creator.... Angeline's name is in the circle. It was her that summoned me. It's only her that can summon me."

"Why... Why her..."

"The day she was taken from me by your minions, I made a change. I put a small change in the summoning circle of mine... a break so fine that it is unknown to mortals. I made a new rune... a rune that represented the name of Angeline. And it is only Clarissa that could draw the rune."

"You... you tricked me..."

"You fooled yourself, thinking that I would aid a selfish cause"

He spat at him. I thought it was an overlarge saliva spit, but no. It was lightning. It hurled at Valentine, stabbing through his chest. A giant smoking hole was where his chest was. I could see the green valley from his chest hole.

He looked at Clary, then at me, mouthing our names. His eyes were in pain, as if we had betrayed him or something. Then he fell.... it was over.

Raziel flew over Clary, as if he were a vulture and she were a piece of meat.... in a circle.

"You may ask me one wish... and I will grant it. And please... think wisely for once you say it, you cannot take it back"

I looked at him. "F...Father... she's mute..." I coughed up blood again and couldn't lift my head up anymore.

Something passed over us. It smelled nice... like how Chelsea's healing spell smelled like... nice and comforting. I heard a cough, probably from Clary.

"Jace...."

I had almost forgotten about Jace. How could I? He gave me the strength to fight and.... he was my friend...

I heard Raziel's wings rustle and told Clary to close her eyes. Then it felt cold. I couldn't hear Clary breathe anymore. Nor could I hear Raziel's wings.... it felt lonely again... like that time when.... when I was dead...

"Missed me my dear?"