Chelsea's POV 2

*Okay so only three people said Chelsea while everyone didn't seem to notice the A/N so w.e lol kidding but it gets annoying when a few people read the A/N and only 3 people respond. But it's okay. Here's the Chelsea POV chapter enjoy!*

I wonder how I had this growth spurt... not many warlocks can do this. Though I wasn't born a warlock, I carry the characteristics of one. My red eyes... my conjuring spells... my tears of gold...

But now because of how I am, I can no longer be with Maxwell.... my love... and it hurts. The most I could do was revive him. He looked so happy when he saw me. Juliet also. I knew they thought I was dead. But no...

I was hiding.

I didn't want to show them how I look now. It made me uncomfortable and I knew it would do the same to them. But why does it hurt...

I hide within the Brocelind Forest. No one enters because people tend to get lost. I'm not human so I can come and go as I please. It was then that I saw Sebastian carrying Juliet that day. I healed her wounds so she wouldn't die.

The Captain from the boat was there also. What was he doing here?

I hid among the trees to hear their conversation.

"Father... did you have to stab her?"

The captain smirked. "No... but I never knew it'd affect her that way. It amuses me."

"I thought you had enough with torturing Ithuriel."

Ithruiel? How did the captain know of him? Better yet... why did he torture him... could it be that he's...

"Valentine"

He turned towards the trees, shivering. "These woods have haunted me even in my childhood."

Sebastian smiled. "I like it. Makes me calm.... Now father. Let's go before she wakes up. I don't wish to see her wrath just yet."

I've watched the entrance of the cave day after day, hoping for Juliet to come out. She's smart. She would find a way. But why has it taken so long... I don't want to enter since I know it would weigh us both down... or is it because I'm scared of what became of her... no... She's not dead...

Then I saw a figure. It was sliding along the cave wall, towards the entrance. His golden hair is something I'll never forget.

"Jace..."

He went into the cave. Maybe he's been tracking her also. I decided to climb down from my tree and went towards the cave. When I saw Valentine leave, I hid again.

He carried a sword and a cup. I felt uneasy. He the looked behind him and hid behind a tree. Why is he hiding?

I heard a yell. Something came out of the cave then. Juliet... She came out of the cave. She wore a white dress and... her wounds... did they torture her?

She kept looking around, occasionally glancing back towards the cave entrance. Where's Jace? Maybe she's looking for him...

Valentine crept up on her and grabbed her arm. They looked like they were speaking. About what? He pushed her down to the ground, swinging the sword at her.

As I was about to go help, Juliet kicked him away and ran off. Valentine didn't chase her, but went off towards the direction of the lake.

That's when I saw someone leave the cave. It was Sebastian, carrying Jace in his arms. It amazed me how strong Sebastian was. But I know he isn't human. His eyes are not human.

But how could he have bested Jace? Isn't Jace the strongest?....

I followed them.

At the creek that led to Alicante, Sebastian layed Jace by its banks. The water was really peaceful today. It's usually very loud. I watched as Sebastian stared at Jace.... staring at him as if he were a dying pet.

Then he woke up.

I felt bad for him. If Sebastian really is stronger than him, why is he left alive? Why did Sebastian leave him half dead....

Jace stood up suddenly and fought Sebastian. How can he be so injured then suddenly jump up and fight the guy who hurt him?... I'll never understand him....

He had a dagger in his hand. It's blade was small... barely long enough to leave a good wound.

Sebastian held his hands up, as of taunting him. He had done the same when I was with Max... he wanted me to kill him because I couldn't. Because my powers were gone.

Before I knew it, Jace was on the ground, the dagger in Sebastian's hand. I felt a shiver then. A cold shiver that I felt when I saw Max, dead, in front of me.

I ran to them, sending chains toward the dagger, knocking it out of Sebastian's hand. I kicked him away and summoned my handkerchiefs to bind him to the ground.

A large welt appeared on his face where I kicked him. "That's for Max... asshole"

"Bitch" He hissed out.

I looked at Jace and saw his wounds. They were bad. Sebastian stabbed him. I don't have much time.... at least he wasn't stabbed that badly.

"You'll be okay." As I was about to cup my hands, I felt something grab my cape, flinging me away from Jace. Sebastian stood over me, rubbing the wound on his cheek.

"You're gonna regret that warlock. I should've killed you when I had the chance.... and hide both of your bodies so no one could find you"

Both bodies... me and Max.

I sent Pina at him, which he killed with his bare hands. "How..."

He laughed.

I summoned my seraph blade and charged at him. He grabbed some of the dust from the ground and threw it at me. At first nothing happened, then I felt the air escape me and felt the blade disappear.

Sebastian chuckled. "For dust you are. And to dust will you return"

I fell to the ground. I've never felt so powerless before.... I never... felt so scared.... I looked at my hands. They were my hands when I was a child....

Sebastian kicked me down, pinning me to the ground. There was a sword in his hand, stamped with black stars. "This will be slow and painful. Try not going make a sound"

I closed my eyes. Max... I guess I wasted your past life....

I heard a grunt. I opened my eyes and saw Sebastian. His pitch dark eyes were wide with shock. I looked at his chest to see a shiny metal angle, jut out from it. Jace was behind him, stabbing the dagger that Sebastian dropped, through his chest.

He pushed him into the water, watching as his body sank to the bottom.

"Chelsea..."

I looked at him. "Jace..." He fell. I caught him before he could land on the ground. "Hold on..." I cupped my hands and blew. Nothing happened.

I blew again... nothing...

I looked at my reflection in the mirror.... my adult self...

"I give up my body... to give Jace another chance..."

Lights appeared around Jace. I felt him get heavier and heavier. He opened his eyes and stared at me in shock.

"Chelsea... but how... you were an adult...."

I looked at my reflection. My curls were still there. My red eyes. My golden tears, streaming down my face. And my body... my real body. Not that of an adult I'll be when I'm older... but who I am now... a child.

"Are you alright?"

He stood up. Where Sebastian fell, was the sword with the stars. He grabbed it and looked toward the Lake.

"I'm going there. You go and warn the others."

"Of what?"

"More and more demons will appear to kill us all. That they must retreat and hide until they die off"

I nodded. "Don't tell Juliet of me. I don't want her to know of me yet. I'll see you all again.... hopefully"

Before he could answer, I ran off. I summoned Pina and rode on her back, to the valley. Maybe Max will be happy to see me.