11

Multiple Personality Disorder

Dara's POV

To say I was shocked when I saw Jiyong in the room is a complete understatement.

I am unable to move from where I stand and just stared at him like an idiot. I opened my mouth a few times to ask what in the name of apples he's doing here but no sound came out.

I glance at Bom wordlessly asking for confirmation.

She just nodded while eyeing the both of us with an amused smile.

"Ahem! I'll go ahead. I have to clean the... refrigerator." Bommie declared.

We both looked at Bommie weirdly but she just smiled sheepishly.

That traitor! She's trying to set me up!

As she walked past me, she whispered "Yes, he's the guy you made out with last night. Guess he's not that good of a guy after all."

After Bom left, I took a deep breath and made my way inside the room.

"Why are you here?" I asked while crossing my arms in front of me.

He just stared at me as if in awe and said "I wasn't able to get your name."

"Does it matter? We'll never see each other again so why bother?"

"Of course we'll see each other again. Top hyung is my friend. It's impossible not to meet again." He said calmly.

I sighed. "My name is Dara. There. You can go now. I'm busy."

I turned my back on him, ready to leave, when he grabbed my hand tightly.

I looked at him questioningly.

"Go out with me." He said while looking directly at my eyes.

"I'm not interested. Leave now." I removed his hands harsly and left.

''I'll see you again, Dara.'' He said with determination. I just chose to ignore him and walked on.

After Jiyong left, I decided to go for a walk to do some thinking. I don't know what to feel. Should I be happy that he's pursuing me? That means the girl from yesterday is not his girlfriend, right?

But then again,some part of me feels disappointed that he's not the guy I thought he was. I thought I finally found a guy who's different from those around me.

Turns out he's not.

Is Jiyong really the guy who I shared a kiss with last night?

I don't know what to do.

Jiyong's POV

After Dara left last night, I went back to my friends and sulked. I felt so defeated. Even the fact that Seungri received two black eyes from Chaerin making him a full-pledged member of the panda bear convention did nothing to brighten up my mood.

Normally, I would have laughed senseless and took a picture for future blackmailing purposes but right now, I really don't care. All I can think about is the way her lips fit mine perfectly. How in the name of all that's holy am I going to find her?

Will she be here again tomorrow?

Ever since I returned, Bom has been looking at me as if she knows something I don't. Psshh! Whatever! I can't think about that right now.

Oh! By the way, speaking of Chaerin, she's actually the same girl that I saw in the church months ago? The one who I said matches the panda perfectly? What a coincidence, right?