New Book

I have a new book out it's called "She Belongs With Him". I've been really working hard on it and now the prologue is out and I've already started on the first chapter. Please go check it out and hopefully you'll enjoy it.

Here's the summary:

"After leaving school Axel decided against going to college and becoming exactly like his father. Which caused his distant father distress and anger. After hours of arguing his parents disowned him and he made his way to his friends.

People who weren't as they seemed. They convinced him into a life of selling drugs and beating up the people who couldn't give him his money. His new life lead him into meeting the most feared man of the continent. They were quick to clicking and becoming close friends. The man completely adored him and in his will he only wanted Axel to take over his mafia ways.

And in his new roll and power all he wanted was to find his first love. The loved that she didn't even know existed considering how he always was to her. After years of looking for her she was never found, even with the tracking of his tech men. But he didn't stop looking and one day in after having his worst day yet she was their to console him.

Their love rekindled all the while she has no idea who he is and no idea he's the one who ruined her already broken childhood."

I hope you'll give it a read. The prologue is out and I really hope you'll enjoy it. Tell me what you think about it when you're done.