Chapter 32

When I woke up Lawrence wasn't by my side but I figured he went home or something so I didn't worry. I felt indescribable pain doing my normal morning routine, apparently the next day everything ached even more.

I shook my head remembering he painful morning I endured. Everyone in the castle seemed too busy to check up on me and see the horrible state I was and I was glad, I even locked my door in hopes of no one entering and just thinking I was still asleep. I'm not ready to tell people what happened especially because I wanted to go back to school and learn  the same way a regular person would.

Marcus and Colin have apparently created some sort of bond because I woke up to the sound of both of them excitedly watching the game. I was glad Colin was back and not with his soon wife because I never like her even if I have never met. I still believed he deserves someone he truly loved.

I sighed realizing my head has once again slipped. Focusing my mind once again on the painting I was drawing, I dragged the brush across my wall. I was painting a mural on my wall. I was painting a whole kingdom. Each cottage I drew I made sure wasn't the same as the last but they all complimented each other perfectly. The color scheme and everything was beautiful and I did not hesitate to redo something if needed, especially since I had so much time in my hands.

"Honey! Open up the door, please!" Mother yelled through the door. The urgency in her voice scaring me as I hurry to open my bedroom door. Her eyes widen as she leaps onto my attaching her arms around my petite body. "Oh my god! What happened?!"

I gulped suddenly scared of telling the truth. "I um-"

"I saw, okay, I saw the video so don't lie to me." Her voice broke in the end make my heart clench in sadness.

"What video?" I quietly ask.

"Don't worry about that honey. You won't be going to school for awhile, honey, but don't worry we'll call Velma next week to begin home school again. You'll have this week off."

"No! No! I'm going to school. I want to go back tomorrow too." I huff, pulling myself away from her arms and cross mine angrily.

She furrows her eyebrows and tilts her head for a moment, just staring at me. "You look like an angry bunny."

"Mom!" I groan.

"I don't feel very comfortable with you out honey. I think you should go back to homeschooling."

"Please, momma." I pout.

"Fine but this month I get to have you all to myself. I'll call Velma tomorrow and in a month you can go back to school. Is it a compromise?" I eagerly nod. Though I'd rather go to school right away rather than spending a month here I still thought this was better than having to spend the rest of the school year at home.

"Ohh you did that. That's lovely darling, but next time tell me before you go and paint your wall." I could tell she was being very careful with her words not wanting to upset me in any way. "Your father and brother want to see you, dear. They saw the video before but you looked so peaceful sleep no one had the heart to wake you. But they're really upset. Come on."

I spent the rest of the day curled up with my family watching old Christmas movies even though Christmas was in around 7 weeks. I've always loved watching Christmas movies even if it wasn't Christmas and so did my family.

We played games from monopoly to jinga all night. Marcus reluctantly play along, not wanting to intrude on the family moment but all of us adored him and felt sympathy towards him for how things went with his father. He was like a second big brother to me.

When a car honked from downstairs I immediately got up leaving my family to fix the jinga game over again since I won. I thought someone was going to reach the car before I did but after a few more persistent honks I realized it was up to me.

Opening the glass door and taking a few steps down the white stairs, my mouth hung open not really registering what I saw. She wasn't supposed to be here. I was never supposed to see her again.

A/N

I hope you liked this! Who do you think that girl is? I'm certain none of you will figure it out.

Vote if you enjoyed! I know it wasn't long and for that I apologize. It's just with the finals I don't really have much time to make chapters but I really enjoy it and I really want to post them. Hope you enjoyed!