Chapter 14 || If the Tunnel is a Dead End Then No light can get through.

Edited

After arriving back at the base the two girls and seven boys were all sitting in the living room having an important discussion.

"As I was saying, that was out of order and~ Are you even listening to me? Arya? Hellooo! Earth to Arya!" Namjoon yelled.

Arya finally zoned into the conversation. "What?" She asked confused. She had zoned out a while ago, it tended to get boring when seven people were lecturing you and glaring at you.

"I swear to god," Namjoon grumbled.

"What is your problem now?" Katrina rolled her eyes.

"That's it that was the last straw!" Namjoon said furiously. "Katrina and Arya you aren't allowed to talk to each other or see each other. The only time you can see each other is at meals but even then you will not talk to each other."

"WHAT!" Both of the girls exclaimed.

"You can't stop me from talking to her." Arya glared at him, she crossed her arms over her chest and she stood up to seem intimidating.

"You think that's intimidating me?" Namjoon said and let out a short laugh. "That's real cute." He smirked.

"You cannot stop us from talking!" Katrina yelled.

"Oh yes I can," Namjoon laughed and he snapped his fingers.

Yoongi and Jin stood up and dragged Arya by the arms.

"I will fucking kill you!" Arya spat at Namjoon who just laughed at her pathetic gesture.

Arya yelled something inaudible as she was dragged out of the room and down the corridor and then into the second living room.

"LET ME GO!" Arya demanded, squirming and thrashing to get away.

"What the hell has gotten into you!" Yoongi hissed as he let go of her arm.

"What the hell were you thinking? You idiot! You shouldn't have gotten on the bad side of Namjoon." Yoongi raised his voices angrily.

"I don't care, I hate Namjoon. And I will not obey his stupid rules I will talk to Katrina!" Arya yelled.

"You don't get it do you? Once Namjoon has his rules set nothing can change them!" Yoongi yelled back.

"ENOUGH!" Jin shouted loudly causing the two squabbling to be quiet.

"Arya you are not stupid and you fine well know that you are going to be with one of the Hyung line at all times and Katrina will be with one of the maknae line at all times. Don't even try to annoy Yoongi." Jin had risen his voice which was shaking with the determination he held to ensure he wouldn't get too angry.

"Hyung is the older and maknae is the younger who's in what?" Arya mumbled.

"You know Korean?" Yoongi said surprised.

"Yeah it's my second language my mum and dad spoke it around the house sometimes I don't know why it's not like we have Korean family," Arya spoke quietly.

"Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon and I are the Hyung line. Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung are the Maknae line but I suspect Hoseok will have to switch to keep numbers fair," Jin explained.

"Oh. Okay." Arya muttered.

"Anyways Yoongi can you leave me with Arya for a few minutes i need to talk to her in private," Jin smiled sweetly.

"Whatever it's not like I care." Yoongi rolled his eyes and walked out, slamming the door.

Arya watched as he left and then turned her focus to Jin.