Chapter 22 || Secret Communications

Edited

The four days had past in a blur and Yoongi had not once talked to Arya or even so much as spared her a glance.

Arya sat on the sofa next to Jin- he was watching some sort of K-Drama- she understood the basics of what the people were saying but she wasn't really into it.

Jimin sat on the arm chair watching the show and Hoseok and Taehyung were on the other sofa. Namjoon as usual was too busy to lounge around and Jungkook and Katrina were in the other living room.

"When can I speak to Katrina?" Arya asked.

"Namjoon said you can speak to her once we get in the car," Jimin spoke up.

Arya groaned in frustration and then she tuned out completely, this was her last day in this place. She'd hate to admit it but she knew she would miss the boys.

"I've always wanted to get Arya to dress in all pink!" Jin squealed causing Arya to tune back into the conversation because she heard the mention of her name.

"Not a chance." Arya laughed.

"Hyung we all know pink is your favourite colour," Taehyung smirked and Jin blushed.

Arya heard the echo of familiar footsteps outside of the living room. She had stayed at Katrina's house so many times that she memorised what her best friends footsteps sounded like.

"I'm going to make some tea. Does anyone want anything?" Arya asked quickly.

"Two coffee's for us, one sugar," Hoseok smiled at Taehyung.

"I'll have a tea with two sugars," Jimin replied.

"I'll have a coffee, but I'll go and make them." Jin stood up from his position.

"No, no, it's fine I'll make them." Arya muttered before quickly standing up.

"What if you burn yourself?" Jin asked worriedly.

"Jin, I'm almost seventeen I can make tea and coffee," Arya grinned and then she rushed outside of the door.

She walked towards the kitchen and she heard the voice of Jungkook.

"Are you sure? I could get the snacks." Jungkook yelled from his bedroom.

"It's fine, I got them." Katrina shouted back.

Arya sighed in relief and she opened the door to the kitchen to find Katrina alone, making snacks.

Katrina turned around and Arya practically threw herself into her friends arms. None of them spoke a word. If Namjoon heard they wouldn't be allowed to talk for an even longer time. But both of their eyes seemed to say ' I missed you.'

Once they broke away from the hug Arya suddenly had an idea. She stretched out her arm and signaled to Katrina. Katrina looked confused for a second but she soon caught on.

When Katrina and Arya were kids they would have to sit through long boring meetings that went on for hours and they weren't allowed to talk. Back then they had no idea that it was GOT7 gang meetings. And the girls couldn't stand being silent for hours. So they made up there own way of communicating.

They would trace letters on each other's arms with their fingers to make words and they'd have conversations like that for hours. This was pretty handy for school because passing notes created a risk of the teacher reading out loud what you were writing. But with tracing your finger to make words on a persons arm nobody could read it.

H-i

Katrina traced with her finger on Arya's arm.

H-O-W I-S Y-O-U-R S-H-O-U-D-E-R-? Arya traced on Katrina's arm.