Chapter 44 || Purple

She made it, Arya made it to a small town barely in the one piece. She knew that they would still be searching for her. She knew she'd have to change her clothes to disguise herself.

Arya moved her hair back to hide the Katana she had on her back, she had only one sword now due to throwing the other one at G-Dragon.

She found a wad of money in her pocket, she had no clue as to who's leather jacket she wore but she was glad the idiot had left money in it.

She walked down the small town and she found herself standing outside of a hair dressers. Arya never knew what made her walk inside that shop but she walked inside of it. There was a women behind the counter and Arya looked at her "Annyeonghaso?" She said. She knew she sounded like a fool but her Korean was very rusty.

The women smiled and started talking extremely fast in Korean. Arya didn't catch much only something about how was her day? And what could the lady do for her?

Going by Arya's puzzled face the girl started giggling, "Not from here then?" She asked in English.

"You speak English? Oh thank god my Korean isn't good," Arya sighed in relief.

"I studied English at college, anyways how can I help you? I'm Kim Hanni but you can call me Kimmy if you want," the girl smiled.

"Oh, I'm..." she paused for a moment. Telling Kimmy her real name would put Kimmy in danger when G-Dragon came looking for her. "I'm Mary."

Kimmy laughed, "You expect me to believe that? Don't look scared it's fine. Just tell me girl are you okay? Are you on the run? You look in a bad way."

Arya bit her lip, "I don't want to put you in danger by telling you my name, but If people come here asking for me you won't tell them I was here right?"

Kimmy sighed, "You're not the first person like that to come into my shop believe me, I won't tell them."

"Is there anything you could do to my hair or something to make me look different?" Arya asked.

Kim Hanni nodded her head, "I could dye it for you."

Arya nodded, "thank you so much-" she began to take her jacket off and Kim Hanni's eyes widened at the Katana and the many weapons on Arya that fell to the floor.

Arya froze she had forgotten about those. "Let's just pretend I never seen those," Kimmy laughed nervously before urging Arya to take a seat.

Arya sat down and Kimmy began to mix up hair dye. "If it's not too much to ask, can I ask what got you into this mess?"

Kimmy started putting the dye on Arya's hair, Arya wasn't even sure what colour it was. "I found out that my family was heavily involved in it and then my friend and I got dragged into it. You know I've been kidnapped three times? For Christ sake. I mean the idiots don't learn I know how to get away."

Kimmy did not even look shocked, "I think I know who's after you. Is it BB?" She lowered her voice when she said it.

Arya nodded. Kimmy closed her eyes for a second, "Oh my god you poor girl. The last boy that ran away from them came in here too. That was the first I had heard about BB. They came looking for him. The scary leader put a fucking gun to my head. He never believed me when I said I hadn't seen a boy. They gave me this-" Kimmy moved her dark hair from her face and Arya gasped. There was a big scar down her cheek, a knife scar.

"If it makes you feel any better I hurt a lot of them when I ran-"

Kim Hanni looked uncomfortable, "I don't know to this day if the boy was caught."