Chapter 23 || Fake Names

Edited.

"Arya, wake up baby we're almost here," Yoongi whispered.

Arya slowly opened her eyes and upon releasing her position she quickly removed herself from Yoongi's chest. Everyone was chatting and they had not noticed that she had been asleep.

"Oh and Arya I got you a little gift," Yoongi said with a gummy smile. He retrieved a small back box firm his pocket handed it to Arya.

"Really?" She asked feigning a smile but she was still evidently internally mad at him.

Arya opened the box to reveal a watch. It was not just any watch, it was one of the most beautiful she had ever seen. It had a black leather strap and a black face but the perimeter had white crystals.

"It's... Its beautiful." Arya grinned and Yoongi blushed.

He took the watch from the box and strapped it around her wrist buckling it.

"Thanks," Arya smiled at him gratefully.

Yoongi leaned over to her ear, "If you are ever in an emergency situation take off the watch and turn it around," He spoke in a small whisper and his lips brushed against her ear which caused her to shiver.

Arya nodded and she had a bad feeling that Yoongi was suspicious of her being up to something.

"We're here!" Namjoon exclaimed and the car came to a stop.

This was it.

The first people to get out of the car were Jin and Namjoon. Followed by Hoseok and Taehyung. Followed by Jimin.

Jungkook offered Katrina his hand and they both stepped down from the car.

Lastly it was Arya and Yoongi's turn.

"Well, time to get acting." Arya joked and Yoongi frowned but never said anything.

Arya stepped out of the car first and she felt Yoongi at her side. He interlaced his hands with her own making her shiver a little. It was fake.

The mansion standing in front of them was huge, whoever owned it must have been incredibly rich.

The group slowly walked into the building which was grand and very expensive looking. Inside was a huge ball room full of all kinds of intimidating people. The men all looked like assassins and the woman all looked as tough as steel. There was music in the background but the noise of chatter countered it. Arya found it very daunting and she squeezed Yoongi's hand.

Meanwhile Katrina and Jungkook had disappeared into the crowd of people. Katrina was as anxious as ever about her shoulder and Jungkook kept reassuring her that everything was fine.

"Louise I need to go and hack into the system, can you go and find Piper ?" Jungkook asked Katrina using the fake names that had been assigned to the girls for safety. Katrina was Louise and Arya was Piper. Katrina nodded and disappeared into the crowd.

Katrina felt small and weak compared to the vast number of daunting people in the room. She walked quickly and soon spotted her friend.

"Can you come to the bathroom with me?" Arya asked because she didn't want to go herself. Yoongi had previously left her a few seconds ago to go and get drinks.

"Sure," Katrina replied.

The two girls made there way through the swarm of people.The girls found themselves out of the hall and into a small corridor. There was a small isolated dead end in the corridor and the girls found the restrooms.