Chapter 5:

He turned down the music and went to say something, but I left. I went to my house and put on the song. I started dancing and thinking. I got a text from Angie. I kept dancing for long time until I couldn't anymore. I decided it was time to take a break. I turned down the music and checked my phone. 'Have you seen Liam?' And 'Meet me at Starbucks!" The last text was sent five minutes ago. She must be so mad now. I went to take shower and changed to more comfortable clothes. When I got out of the shower, Angie was spamming me. She sounded really mad. I got my phone and ran to Starbucks. I got there and saw Angie sitting with two lads. I couldn't see them very well but one of them was Harry, from One Direction.

I walked over and sat on the only chair left. I looked next to me and saw my neighbour. "What are you doing here?" We both said at the same time. "Surprise." Angie said nervous. "Angie I don't like playing around, what the fuck is going on?!" I yelled. "Steph... That's Liam, my brother." She said playing with his cheeks. "Angie... Is she Steph?" He asked. "Nah man, I'm fucking Samantha." I said sarcastically. I could see the tears forming in his chocolate brown eyes.

**Liam POV**

She was right there. The girl of my dreams, my baby is right there. I just wanted to pick her up and give her a bunch of kisses, but she changed. She's not my same old babe. Although I missed her so much and I knew her so well, there was something missing. Her hair changed, and she had nose piercings and neck tattoos."I never expected you to be like this." I mumbled. "What did you expect? A model? Bye." She said getting up. "Steph... Text me later." Angie told her. She nodded and left. Suddenly, I forgot how to walk. I found myself running after her. "Steph, wait!" I shouted. She didn't stop. "What do you want?" She asked as I caught up to her. "Can we talk? I have missed you so much." I said in tears.

"There's nothing I have to say to you, Liam." She told me. "Babe, please. We have to talk. Do you have any idea how much I missed you?" I said holding her hand. She didn't even let me touch her. "I'm going to my house and don't you dare to come after me." She said. She went to her house and I went after her. I closed the door. "Listen, I don't understand why you are so mad at me, what the hell did I do?!" I yelled. "You fucking bastard, didn't even make an effort to look me, Liam!" She yelled. "What are you talking about?! You are the one that left me!" I said. "I texted you, Liam! I looked for you! I did everything I could but, I forgot famous people are jerks." She said.

What was she talking about? "I'm not a jerk, babe." I mumbled getting closer to her. She sat on the couch with her feet up. "Why didn't you look for me?" She asked. She was crying. It broke my heart to see her cry. "I did, baby, you have to believe me." I told her as I sat next to her. I did look for her. She just changed her number. "Tell me the truth." She mumbled. "What happen after I left?" She asked. "Well, baby, after you left I wouldn't stop crying. I wouldn't eat. I wouldn't sleep. I didn't want to live. I felt a piece of my heart was taken away from me. After a month, everybody encourage me to go on X-Factor. I thought about it and sense you always told me to try again, I did. After that, One Direction came. Being part of the world's biggest boyband isn't easy. Once I got your number, I had to change my number. Every time fans found my number, I have to change it. Babe, I'm so sorry I didn't try harder. I promise next time I will." I said kissing her cheek.

She started laughing. I noticed what I said sounded wrong. I looked at her in the eyes, her dark brown chocolate eyes. I could get lost in them. I could see in her eyes she believed me. I love her. I wish I could just jump on her and kiss her. I love her so much. "So, tell me about you." I mumbled. I want to know what she did. I wanted to know what happened in her life. "Hold up, Li." She told me. She went upstairs and came back in a tank top and shorts. She was full of tattoos. Oh my God! That is awesome. She had neck tattoos, her chest tattooed. Two full sleeves, and right leg almost full. "What?" She asked blushing. "Tattoos... On a girl." I mumbled, almost whispering. This was one of the majors turn ons for me.

"Maybe you should go and change." She told me looking down at my area. I felt my cheeks heat up. "I will see you later." I mumbled. "Wait... I didn't get your number." She held out her phone. We exchanged phone numbers and we put a heart on each other's name. In her phone I was "Liam💖" and in my phone she was "Steph💖", we obviously love each other. I left after hugging her and kissing her cheek. I went to my house and showered. I washed my boxers and hung them up. I put on new boxers and basketball shorts then went to bed. I laid down and called Steph.

"Hey." She answered. "Hey, I miss you." I told her. "You just saw me ten minutes ago." She said. "I know. I just missed hearing your voice." I said. I could feel that she was blushing. I just knew it. "Are you blushing?" I asked. She nodded. "Is that why you called me instead of texted me?" She asked. "Yep." I said proud of myself. "Can I come over tomorrow?" I asked. "Yea." She told me. "Great." I said. In the inside I wouldn't stop jumping around.

~~~next morning~~~

I got up around 10 and got dressed. I put on some sweats and a shirt. I got my hat and my Adidas. I got ready and went to Steph's. As I walking, I was nervous. I mean, I don't know if she's awake or not. What if she is? What if I find her? Can I keep being friendzoned? Can I stand another second of this?