Chapter 1:

Hey, guys! Thank you for being interested in this story by the way name is Stephanie but, call me Steph. It's going to start when it was 2009 but, by the 4(?) chapter will be 2013 and yes, Liam is in one direction. I also wanted to let you know that I am not very good with grammar but, I try my best. Now, enjoy the first chapter:)

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

***Steph POV***

"STEPHANIE! Hurry up! You are going to be late for school!" My mum yelled from downstairs. "Yes, mum." I mumbled. I groaned and sat up then, I looked at my phone and saw a text, from Angie that said: 'Good morning!' 'Morning, sis.' I answered. I got up and went to do my every day morning routine with my mum yelling at me, like always. After that, I went downstairs and got some milk. "If you miss the bus, Stephanie Iglesias." She paused. "I won't." I said. I got my book bag and my keys, and headed to the bus stop.

When I got to the bus stop I saw Liam, without Angie. So I decided to go up to him. "Hey, Liam." I stood next to him. "Hey, Steph." He blushed. I looked around and I was the only one there, besides him. He couldn't be blushing because of me. "Liam, are you blushing because of me?" I asked. He nodded and blushed even more. I felt myself blush. He fixed his glasses and looked at me in the eyes. It send shivers down my spine. I felt my cheeks heat up in less then a second. "Y-you are blushing." Liam said blushing even more.

"HIO!" Angie yelled making both Liam and myself jump in fear. "So my sister is going to be my sister in law? YES! Liam you are a freaking genius!" Angie ran to Liam and hugged him. "I'm still your best friend but nothing is going on between Liam and I." I explained. She slapped Liam in the arm. "What's wrong with you?!" She yelled at Liam. "It's time you get a girl, you look like a fag." Angie offended him. I could see he wanted to cry. "Please don't cry." I said hugging him and in return he held me close.

"I'm okay." He whispered into my ear. We heard the bus and stopped hugging. I had my binder on my left hand and Liam held my right hand. "Love birds." Angie said going into the bus. "The nerds family!" I heard Matthew yell. Matthew one of the most popular kids in school. He loves to pick on Liam. I hate him. "I'm sorry." Liam said letting go of my hand. We went into the bus and he sat in the front. Something I never do. I went to the middle part and took a seat, all for myself. I saw Liam came and took a seat next to me. "Hey." He said. "Hi." I blushed a bit. He kissed my cheek and held my binder. "Always have to be a gentleman." He smiled.

During the entire ride we were smiling and laughing together. We got to school and he walked with me, to my locker. "Hey... So, are you coming over later?" He asked. "Yea, I have to celebrate my birthday with the people I love." I smiled. "Happy birthday, Steph... 14, right?" He asked. I knew he knew this since I have been bragging about it for the past year, literally, but I decided to play along and nodded. "Are you staying over or are you leaving?" He asked. "I'm staying over." I answered. He seemed like he wanted to jump up and down. "Are you okay?" I giggled. He nodded with the biggest smile I have ever seen and Angie came over to us. "Happy birthday, sis." She said as she kissed my cheeks. "Why aren't you wearing your glasses, you know it's bad for you." She said.

"You use glasses?" Liam asked, surprised. "Yea." I nodded, blushing. The truth is, I hate my glasses. I couldn't stand them. Plus, it made me seem like a bigger nerd then I already am. "The nerd family." Matthew said as he threw some papers at us, along with his friends and they left laughing. "Are you okay?" Liam asked Angie then turned to me. He hugged Angie and then hugged me. "When are you two going to go out?" Angie asked making both of us blush. Oh but I wanted nothing more than for him to listen to his sister!
•~•~•
Hey! PLEASE go on reading and comment below what you think so far? I will truly appreciate it besides this story goes on. And the characters change. Trust me they do.

So please comment, add the book to your library and be happy and stay positive!

~Steph(: