Chapter 36:

He took me and Cathy backstage.

"Is she okay?" He asked worried.

"Yeah, she's fine. Thank you."

"You are welcome." He blushed.

I blushed a bit.

"Do you know who I am?" He asked.

"Of course. James Gentlemen, UFC's light heavyweight champion. You did great tonight."

"Thank you, Steph." He blushed.

"How do you know my name?"

"Oh, honey, I know everything about you." He took my hand in his and kissed the back of my hand.

"Oh, really?"

"Yep. You are Stephanie Carla Malik. You use to be an Iglesias until you found out your real family. As a baby girl you were a dancer and fighter. You grew up and became a dancer but, 2 years after your daughter was born you decided to quit. You are obsess with tattoos and the only job you decided to take was a pinup model and, it turned out to be great. Right now, you are a fitness model. You are also an ex Payne since the jerk of Liam cheated on you for a long time. You lost hope in love and now, you don't think love is real. You used to live in Wolverhampton, Bradford, London, and L.A. Your favourite colour is pink and you like to draw." His face was inches away from mine. "I know everything about you, did you know you were my #WCW for the past 6 months every Wednesday?"

"No. You do know Mr. Gentlemen." To be honest, I am surprise he knows about me. I'm just a pinup model nothing big.

"I know more about you then what you think." He winked.

"Hello... I'm Cathy, your daughter." Cathy came up to us. I gasped when she said daughter. I picked her up and carried her.

"Sorry, she's just-

"It's okay. I am glad my daughter is as beautiful as her mother is." He kissed her head. Cathy giggled and I looked at him confused. "Maybe, we can meet up another time."

"Yea, maybe."

"I can send you a message by twitter."

"You are following me?"

He nodded.

"Well thank you for the help but, I have to go."

"Let me take you."

"You don't have to I am sure you are busy."

"No, no. I am not busy I just- please, Steph."

"Alright."

"Thank you." He hugged me and Cathy before he left to do what he needed to do.

I checked my phone and it was Liam. Weird. A week hasn't pass and he's calling the same day, twice. I didn't answer. I looked at James and he was smiling. "Can I have your phone number?" I nodded and we exchanged phone numbers. I have a feeling this is going to be a great friendship. "Can I offer you a ride home, love?"

"Oh, don't bother it's fine I can just call a taxi."

"No, no, no. Please."

"Fine." I blushed. He smiled at me and kissed my head. Cathy looked up at him and opened her arms so he could carry her. He picked her up and hugged her. She hugged him back and we went over to the car. During the car ride he was playing with Cathy. "You will be a good dad, James." I smiled.

"Thanks." He blushed. "I am just waiting for the right girl."

"Well I wish you good luck."

"Thank you... I think I found her but, I want to get to meet her more."

"That's very responsible."

"Yeah." He blushed and kept playing with Cathy.

Once I got home I got down and thank him for the ride. He smiled and waved goodbye once I got inside the house. "Hey, mummy?"

"Yeah, baby?"

"He's a good lad."

"Well yes he is." I kissed her head and went over to her room. I gave her a bath and changed her into her pjs.

"Can he be my stepdad?" She asked. Serious.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Helloooooooooo! Hey guys how you all doing? I hope good because life is good. I am SO sorry I took so LONG to update. I have been EXTREMELY busy training for my competitions coming up. I think I have like 6 more coming up? That is A LOT and I only have a bit time between them to practice. My coaches are training me EXTREMELY hard and it's extremely hard not to get stress with all of this. I just had a competition two days ago BUT, I couldn't compete because my opponent didn't show up. After all the training. I just want to say thank you for being patient and I probably won't update fast, due to my competitions and busy training. I barely see my phone. It sucks. That's pretty much it, I guess? Thank you again for being patient and don't forget to vote and perhaps comment? Love you and don't forget to smile today!