Chapter 11:

I woke up and realised I was in the hospital. I felt a huge pain in my lower part of the stomach. A nurse came in. "Oh, you are awake." She said. I nodded. "I'm so sorry for your lost, dear." She said. Nobody died. "What lost?" I asked. I felt like throwing up and threw up in the trash can, next to the bed. I notice I threw up pure blood. I finished up and wiped my mouth. "W-why did I threw up blood?" I asked nervous. "That wasn't any blood, dear, that was your baby." She explained.

"I-I lost the baby?" I asked. She nodded. "I'm sorry for your lost." She said, again. "It's okay." I mumble. She checked on me and said I could go home. They said I needed to rest, as much, as possible. I got to the house after a long walk. I made sure I locked the doors and walked over to the couch. I grabbed my phone and saw a few 100 calls from Liam. I laid back with my feet up and called him.

"Shorty, have you been okay? I have been so worried baby." He said. "I'm sorry baby, I was in the shower." I lied. "It's okay, princess. How are you feeling?" He asked. "Good." I lied again. "How about the baby?" He asked. "Fine." I lied. "I have to go now, I will call you when I can, I love you." He said. "I love you too." I hung up. I can't believe I just lied to him.

I felt horrible and needed it one of the most important person in my life. I needed my sister, Angie. I called her. She didn't answer. I thought she was sleeping. I called Nicki. "Hey baby Barbie!" She shouted. You could hear the music. "I'm coming back on tour with you!" I yelled. "You can't! Your baby!" She shouted. "I lost it!" I yelled. Just like that we came up for a place to meet at. The tour bus. I got a quick shower and did my hair.

I was getting a call from Angie. "Hey." I answered. "Sorry, I was sleeping." She said. "It's okay." I answered. I remembered she never knew about the baby. I never told her. I felt like shit. "Angie, would you ever hide the fact that you are pregnant from me?" I asked. "Of course not! And I'm sure you would never do that." She said. This made me feel way worst. "I-I found out I was pregnant today." I explained. "LIPHANIE BABY!" She shouted. "I lost the baby, Angie." I said.

"It's going to be okay." She said. "I-I know." I said. "I have to go, Harry is calling me." She said. "Don't tell your brother!" I yelled before she hung up. I got a text from Li. 'I miss you, my shorty princess, xx.' I read the text. I smiled at my phone. 'I miss you too, Batman, xx.' Was my reply. It was weird. He usually calls me sense he says 'it is better to hear my princess's voice then read it and imagine it.'

I packed the stuff Nicki brought to my house and called her. Her manager was going to pick me up. I heard a car peep. I look out the window and say him there. I smiled and got my stuff. He helped me get my bags in the back. "Everything pink, just like Barbie." He said. I nodded and smiled. Here is where the journey begins, once again.

~~~8 months later~~~

"Thank you, Barbz, for giving me this chance once again. You will all always be in my heart. Everyone standing here. Have a goodnight and hope to see you next year." Were Nicki's last words. The tour was over and that meant everyone went back home. It end it in L.A which is perfect, sense Liam is here. Although, he was still furious with me.

*Flashback(7 months)*

I was on tour and Liam called. He didn't knew I was on tour and I wasn't got to tell him. "Hey." I answered. "How are you and the baby?" He asked. "We are good, thanks daddy." I sounded like a baby. "I have to go, bye daddy." I said. I had rehearsals. He nodded and hung up.

**Liam POV**

My first baby was already 2 months. I wanted to see her and see the baby bump. I called her and she didn't answer. I was getting use to calling and she wouldn't answer. I was with Zayn. "Did she got the answer for the test yet?" I asked. He shacked his head from side to side. "I will be with Lou, I need her to fix my hair." I mumble. I got up and walked down the hall. I heard Louis moaning and pleasuring himself. I knocked on the door before opening. I shared a room with him but I didn't want to walk in into something.

"Come in." He moaned. "You alright mate?" I asked as I opened the door. "Yes." He smiled. "Who was here?" I asked. "Nobody, just me and my phone." He said. "Then I don't see how you got up to this stage, Lou." I laughed. "After you see that video you are going to be the same." He said. "Let me see." I said. He left of where two girls did a split and started twerking. I played the video from the beginning. It was at a concert. A Nicki Minaj concert. One of the girls had a bandana and really curly hair. The other one had a beanie and straight hair. They were both wearing VERY shorts shorts and a tank top. You could see their half of their bums and their tank tops revealed A LOT.

"I can't Louis. I have a bird." I said. "Shhhh, keep watching." He said. I felt bad on the inside but I kept watching. Two boys came and danced with them. The girls twerked on them and the boys were pulling them by the hair. They kept doing a rated 'R' dance until more people came. It was like a battle for the drink. The girl with the bandana did a double handspring. While she did the handspring you could see her tired stomach and her perfect body. She ended with the bottle in her hands as she drank it.

I felt myself getting hard during the entire hour video. Louis couldn't resist anymore. "Say her name god dammit!" He yelled. "We are never telling Steph I saw this, deal?" I asked. "Maybe she could do that dance on you, she's a dancer Li." He said. I smirked. That's true, my baby can do better then them. At the end Nicki said names, of the crew. She thank them. "Four main and amazing dancers Royal Brown, Roc Brown, best known as the twins and for the girls Stephanie Iglesias, Alicia Hernandez." She said. "Dude that's Steph! The one with the bandana!" Louis yelled. I got so furious. I was about to break his phone.

I got up and called Stephanie. She answered. "Hello?" She sounded like she was sleeping. "Where the fuck are you?!" I yelled. "T-the house." She said. "No you are not! You are on tour with Nicki Minaj and our baby! You can kill the baby!" I yelled. "The baby died when Sophia pushed me downstairs!" She yelled. She hung up and I stood there. What just happened?

**Steph POV**

I hung up and started crying a bit. I was the only to be on Nicki's private bus. She heard me. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Nothing, goodnight." I said. I wiped the tears away and went to sleep. "I hate it when you lie, baby Barbie." She said. I fell asleep.

*Flashback end*

I sigh remembering that. "Where's my baby Barbie's smile?" Nicki asked as we went backstage. I hugged her tight. "I'm going to miss you." I told her. I got a text. It was probably Liam. He doesn't call me anymore. When I call him he hangs up. I haven't heard his voice in 7 months. I sighed and Nicki rubbed my back. "Thanks." I told her. "Let's go back to the bus." She said.

I checked my phone and saw it was Liam. 'Are you going to come to the This Is Us premiere?' I read. 'If you want me to.' I answered. 'Sure.' Was his response. 'I love you, xx.' I texted him. He never answered. I put my phone in my pocket. I went on the bus and started packing my stuff. I'm going to miss this.