Chapter 26:

"And well... Happy birthday, Ang." I said as I prepared myself a peanut butter sandwich.

"Thank you, sis. I have to go, Cynthia and James are crying."

"Good luck."

"Thanks, you too."

"I love you."

"And I wuv you."

I chuckled and she hung up.

It turned out that she wasn't waiting for one baby. She was waiting for two babies. Twins. She named them Cynthia Carla Styles and James Edward Styles. Why Carla? That's my middle name. I told her it was a horrible name but, she said it wasn't and that she was going to name her daughter like that if I like it or not.

I got my sandwich and sat on the couch as I watched a UFC fight. She left on tour with the lads and I'm also going on tour soon. I talked to Nicki and her tour starts in 4 months since this is my labor week and I need time to get fit once again, also the baby will be good by that time. I don't know what it is yet.

I rubbed my belly and smiled. I felt a kick.

"Hey, baby."

Another kick.

"I'm glad you are still there and I know you are hungry." I took a bite out of the sandwich. I looked at my lock screen and the pic of Li. I started crying since I missed him.

I got a call from Li. I answered.

"Hey, baby."

"Hey, honey. Have you been crying?"

"No." What a liar.

"We all know you can't lie."

"Fine, I just miss you."

"I miss you too."

I heard something in the background. "What was that?"

"Your brother."

Yep. The DNA test was positive. Zayn is my actual brother.

"Is he okay?"

"Yes, and the baby?"

"It's fine, thanks for asking about me, honey. I'm fine just ready to give birth any second."

"I will try to be there as soon as I can."

I started feeling pain.

"Well... You better hurry."

"What do you mean?"

My water broke.

"My water broke. The baby's coming."

"The baby's coming?!" He was freaking out.

"I have to call the ambulance or something."

"Yeah yeah! I will get something to get there as soon as I can."

"Okay." I hung up.

I called the hospital and they were on their way. I called my actual mum, Tricia Malik and told her. She said she was on her way and the ambulance came for me. They took me in and went to the hospital. When we got there they took me to a room and started getting everything ready. My mum walked in ready.

"I'm here, baby." She kissed my head and held my hand. "This is going to hurt, but you have to stay strong."

I nodded and they told me to push. Here we go.

"You did a great job, baby."

"Thank you, mummy." I smiled at her. "I want to hold my baby."

"They are going to bring her soon."

I nodded and the nurse walked in with my baby. She hand me her and looked at her clipboard.

"What's the name of the baby?" She asked while chewing gum.

"Catherine Chanel Payne." I told her.

"Congratulations." She left.

I looked at my baby and heard some people running down the hall. The lads.

"Congratulations, baby." Mum kissed my head.

There was a knocked at the door and Liam, Zayn, Harry, Angie, and Dani walked in. Harry was holding Cynthia while Angie held James.

"Hi." I smiled.

Everyone's attention went to the baby.

"My first baby." Liam cried as he came closer.

"What's her name?" Dani asked.

"Catherine." I answered.

"Catherine Payne? Sounds good." Harry said.

"No, she has a middle name." I smiled.

"What is it?" Zayn asked.

"Chanel." I smiled.