Chapter 16:

"You have a boyfriend." She said. "I know, I love Liam a lot." I said. I smiled to myself. Just then, my notifications went off. It was Twitter. I checked and saw it said 'Stephanie Iglesias at Starbucks, without Liam and with somebody else? Her best friend, Daniela, is there for her and that guy. Who is that guy? Could she be cheating? Why is she without Liam? Is Liphanie over?"

My smile faded. "This is not true." I said going through the comments. There were horrible stuff. I got a call from Liam. "WHO IS HE?!" He yelled. "He's a fan." I answered. "FAN OF WHAT?! YOU SHOWING YOUR ARSE?!" He shouted. "NO, ARSE! HE'S A FAN OF MY JOB!" I hung up. I didn't want to yell at him but when he said it was because of my arse I was mad. "Let's go shopping. It will make you feel better." Dani said. "Do you want to go to the Ultra in Miami with me?" She asked. "I will have to- sure! Let's go." I said.

I was going to say I needed to ask Liam but I don't. I'm an adult and we might end any second. "Let's go shopping." I told her. She accepted. We went inside 'Victoria's Secret' and started shopping. We walked the entire mall and went into every store.

I checked the time and saw it was almost midnight. I went to the car with Dani and placed all the bags inside. I had loads of bags. Good thing I have a job or else I will feel bad since I wasted so much money. I closed the car and went with Dani to her car. "Bye, best friend. I will see you in Miami." She said. I smiled and hugged her. She drove away and I walked to my car.

I turned on the car and drove to the hotel. I don't want to keep fighting with Liam. I want to stop being all depressed. Everyone knows I don't usually get depressed but, when I do, something important happened. I'm that kind of girl that always smiles even if she sees a little leaf. I will start smiling out of nowhere. I loved Liam. I still do, I'm just not sure if we are still the perfect match for each other.

I got to the hotel and saw the security guards. About ten of them were there to protect the lads. I asked them to take my bags to my room and they did. I went to my room and saw Liam. He was FURIOUS. "What happened to you?! I thought you were hurt! I was going to call the police so they could look for you! Are you okay?!" He asked. "Save it, Payne. I don't want to hear it." I snapped. "WHAT?!" He asked. "Whatever." I answered. I got all my bags inside my new hot pink suit case. It all fit inside the bag. "What are you doing?! Who's money was that? Were you alone all day?! Was that guy with you?!" He asked.

I rolled my eyes at him. "DON'T ROLL YOUR EYES AT ME!" He yelled. I got some clothes and locked myself in the bathroom. "STEPHANIE!" I heard Liam yell. I went in the shower and took a shower. He wouldn't stop yelling. I heard LOADS of banging on the door. "GO AWAY!" I yelled. It was like I never said anything. I finished up and got dress. I opened the door and Liam looked down at me. "What? Like what you see?" I asked. He nodded biting his lips. "You look gorgeous, honey." He winked. "No, just stop. That's my thing." I snapped.

He carried me and he threw me over his shoulder. "OW! Put me down!" I ordered him. "No." He simply answered. "You are an arse." I told him. "I know you like mine, it's obvious, baby." He told me. I rolled my eyes at him and he layed me down on the bed. He started kissing my cheeks. "I got worried, baby." He said. "I'm sorry, Daddy. I'm a little baby and I don't know any better... Maybe, you should teach me." I winked. He smirked and I got on top of him. "Tomorrow, we need to talk today." He told me.

I rolled to my side and looked up at him. He had his head resting on his shoulder while his arm was resting in the pillow. I covered both of us with the covers. "So! What you want to talk about?" I asked him. He had his other arm around my waist holding me close. "Where were you today?" He asked. "Well, I was at Starbucks then I went shopping with Dani." I replied. "I can't deny you have a good taste." He winked. I laughed and he chuckled. "Babe?" He asked. He started rubbing my thigh and I bit my lip. "Who's that guy?" He asked. "Who?" I asked. "The Danny dude." He said.

"Do you find him attractive?" He asked. Now that I think about it, Danny is attractive. He was hot and had a perfect body. He was also very nice and he was himself. I liked the fact that he didn't try to be cool. He didn't try to hide his feelings. I found that EXTREMELY attractive. "Shorty?" Liam asked. "I...

"I do... I mean he's hot and he's very nice." I explained. I looked up at Liam and he was FURIOUS. "At least I told you the truth." I told him. "That's only because you can't lie!" He yelled. "So you're cheating on me... high school all over again..." He said getting up. "Liam, it's not like that! I mean he's attractive but, I wouldn't leave you. I have loved you since kindergarten, babe. I have always loved you and I always will." I told him. I was ready to say more sweet thing to him, until I realised what he said. "What do you mean high school all over again?!" I yelled.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Sorry I didn't update sooner, I have been really busy with school. Thank you for voting and reading this fanfic! I honestly never thought I would be saying this. I love you all so much xx.